Like Tree1Likes

Thread: AGT 8 6/18 Discussion **Spoilers**

AGT 8 6/18 Discussion **Spoilers**

More hopefuls. Full of hope.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: AGT 8 6/18 Discussion **Spoilers**

Ergh I didn't know it was on earlier this time. I missed the first half hour so I'll watch the whole thing later.

Well, for the first time ever, this episode had no rejects. So unfortunately, there is no Reject of the Week Award.

Omega Force Strength Team - Nice to see something different but I see them going out either in Vegas or the Quarterfinals. No offense, but no chance.

Even though they were only montaged, I found the martial arts group a lot more impressive. The cheerleader girl, again, no chance.

I liked Kenichi, both his performance and personality. I hope he goes a while.

Sob story singer Deanna was good. Unlike Paul from last week (and Country Marty the week before), I'm not worried about her winning. And speaking of Paul, if he makes the live shows, he probably will make it all the way. Same with Country Marty.

Sprice is the second coming of Kinetic King. We already have a second coming of Andrew De Leon, Kinetic King, and possibly Kevin Skinner. I want a second coming of Scott Brothers! So anyway, I love Kinetic King, but Sprice's audition was better. He might go on for a while, but he won't win.

Rong Niu was really impressive, and like Kenichi, I like her personality too.

So I have a question. This year, Britain's Got Talent had a non-British winner, and knowing the US, would it be possible to have a non-American winner? Kenichi is from Japan and Rong is from China, for example.

But then again, the Olate Dogs last year, they were Mexican, weren't they?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Really liked Kenichi and the lady on the unicycle. At first I thought Kenichi was going to be one of those acts who don't really have an act but want to be on TV. Boy, was I wrong, he was amazing! The unicycle lady~~her act was impressive as it was, but when she flipped those bowls onto her head? This was me

I'm really liking Mel and Heidi so far and with them on the panel, it seems to have calmed Howard down a little. It's no longer the Howard show and I like it like that.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

The American Military Spouses Choir were pretty good. They're the third choir this season I can remember, so at least one of them will be cut in Vegas, probably.

I hope the next episode is filled with rejects. JC Starbright is still the reigning Reject Champ.

Next week, we'll have another light-up group, a kid dance group, a juggler, and an operatic trio.

So Rong and Kenichi were my favorites this week.

Kenichi will probably have more variety to bring to the table, so I'm pretty certain he'll be making it further than Rong. In fact, I wouldn't be too surprised if she was cut in Vegas, unfortunately.

Darby was adorable, but I'm afraid of her and her dad pushing the limits and something awful happening. She has remarkable flexibility and such a great smile! Her parents are doing a great job. What a happy spirit! All that being said, and as much as I'd love to see this little peanut win, I think life has more in store for her. The risk of the act is just not worth it.

Red Panda was pretty cool.

Kenichi was my favorite, and he stayed on the floor, where it is safe!

Judges panel - A W E S O M E!

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Really liked Kenichi and the lady on the unicycle. At first I thought Kenichi was going to be one of those acts who don't really have an act but want to be on TV. Boy, was I wrong, he was amazing! The unicycle lady~~her act was impressive as it was, but when she flipped those bowls onto her head? This was me

I'm really liking Mel and Heidi so far and with them on the panel, it seems to have calmed Howard down a little. It's no longer the Howard show and I like it like that.
    Oh yeah! Kenichi and the lady on the unicycle were definitely the best this episode. I dont know how we are going to pick a winner this season so many talented acts!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast