+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: America's Got Talent 7 Finals (Sept 12-13) Discussion *SPOILERS*

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: America's Got Talent 7 Finals (Sept 12-13) Discussion *SPOILERS*

Maybe it was Simon Cowell's idea. Doesn't he own both BGT and AGT? I wouldn't be surprised if a dog won the X Factor this year.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    They will be a good opening act for another. I am not sure they can fill enough time for a headliner in Vegas though. Paired with another animal act it could work.

I've thought that all along. Those poor dogs would get tired trying to do an entire show by themselves. : However, I think they would be excellent paired up with another act. I would go see that, since the dogs do have some nifty tricks. And at least they don't sing.

I would be sad to see Nick go. He's one of the best hosts of a reality show that I've seen. And I'd rather see his antics onstage (which are done with respect to the contestants) than some of the antics and tantrums by the judges.

Jadewarlock said:

Sharon going will give them a hard hit though. And no, I didn't see a piece on her - it may explain why she said it was her last episode when the Untouchables were eliminated - she probably knew.

I also read that Howard was only signed up for this season, and hasn't confirmed that he'll come back.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I like the dogs but I just didn't think it was the best...but no matter...I think all the exposure the others got will reap some benefits for them.
    I didn't like Nick in the beginning...missed Jerry but slowly Nick's personality won me over.

Speaking of dogs, Junkie Girl, I'm in agreement w/you about people adopting dogs because they're trendy...see far too many "pocket dogs." In my experience, I think large dogs are a lot easier to deal with than the little ones. but that could just be me. Whenever we want a dog, we just put out the word to all friends, anyone..and pretty soon, someone knows of a dog who needs a home, and then we're a family! All dogs who are rescued..(really tired of that word tho) always seem to be the most grateful/loving/best-behaved.
    But again, that could just be me.

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I've thought that all along. Those poor dogs would get tired trying to do an entire show by themselves. : However, I think they would be excellent paired up with another act. I would go see that, since the dogs do have some nifty tricks. And at least they don't sing.

I would be sad to see Nick go. He's one of the best hosts of a reality show that I've seen. And I'd rather see his antics onstage (which are done with respect to the contestants) than some of the antics and tantrums by the judges.

Jadewarlock said:

I also read that Howard was only signed up for this season, and hasn't confirmed that he'll come back.
    I agree! While I hoped the dogs would win... I don't think its enough for their own act. Its amazing how well those dogs are and the acts they do. I would think teach one dog tricks is hard enough... let alone all of those dogs.

I am definitely a Stern fan... but I don't think he added anything to AGT. And I don't think Sharon did either. A change in judges is definitely due.

On a side note... it was nice to see Stern in a different light. There had to be a different side to the radio host.

I enjoyed the dog act. I worry about a couple of the dogs getting hurt though. Especially the one that does a back slip. It can't be good for their bones.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I've thought about how much I don't like Tom Cotter. His audition was good, his quarterfinal was not. His semifinal was good, his final was not. So, what do I see him as? Mediocre?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567