+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: America's Got Talent 7 Semifinal #2 (Sept 4-5) Discussion *SPOILERS*

Re: America's Got Talent 7 Semifinal #2 (Sept 4-5) Discussion *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    David (painter), Clint (birds) Olate Dogs are the 3 I want to see go through.

Tom, William, Joe, David, Clint, Olate Dogs final 6 with Tom Cotter winning and Olate Dogs 2nd place. I don't think this will happen but I would love to see it!

I just don't like any of the dance teams or singers. Terry Fador is the best winner to date. I prefer novelity acts for this show. We see enough singing and dancing on other programs.
    Im so glad that people want David Garabaldi to go thru his act is amazing each time and in my opinion he is a better act than Joe Castillo I gave david almost all of my votes because im afraid he will be battling for a judges vote for that third spot . Olate Dogs were amazing as well im almost 100 percent sure they will advance if they dont it would literally be a crime lol. Olate Dogs are a far better act than that William Close i dont care what anyone says that man is not the best act and I dont know how he made it to the finals, please dont let him win thats all i ask !
    Shoepie likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Please don't let Hock make the finals either, that's all I ask. Well, that's what I ask now that Turf is gone. Next week I'll probably think of something else.

We have to wait an extra day for the results this week.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Please don't let Hock make the finals either, that's all I ask. Well, that's what I ask now that Turf is gone. Next week I'll probably think of something else.

We have to wait an extra day for the results this week.
    Yeah im actually more anxious to see the results this week than last week
    Shoepie likes this.

It would be pretty amazing if a group act like Olate Dogs or Garibaldi won. I don't think Lightwire has a chance at winning. If iLuminate (who I liked a lot better) finished 3rd, then Lightwire has no chance of doing better.
    Shoepie likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie
    I think Tom Cotter will be there for sure and either William or Olate dogs. I am begining to think William may not make F2. Not sure why other than you cannot really get the effect unless you are in the theater and the dogs catch your heart. I think the idea is unique but I didnt like the band they got for him. He probably needs to do a song that catches your heart to win. Something that makes you almost cry it's so moving.
    I think Close has the most unique act of anything I've ever seen. I don't watch other versions of this show, so maybe I'm biased. But you have a good point, Shoepie. If he was able to find a song that resonates with people and is recognizable to many people that might really put him over the top and give him the win. Personally I just think he is Vegas just for the uniqueness and the monstrosity of the act.

I do know that a dog act won Britain's Got Talent this season so that could be an advantage for Olate Dogs. They were better than the BGT winner. Of course, the cuteness factor helps and it does seem that the dogs love their owners and performing each week. But how much more can they do for the finale?

This season has been entertaining for sure and I don't think we will see a singer win it for once. The downside? Howard is going to take total credit for that and we'll never hear the end of it. I hated his grandstanding and making himself the show but the talent that got through this year was phenomenal. I will give him some credit for that, but not all of it. I don't want to hear about it ad nauseam either.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    This season has been entertaining for sure and I don't think we will see a singer win it for once. The downside? Howard is going to take total credit for that and we'll never hear the end of it. I hated his grandstanding and making himself the show but the talent that got through this year was phenomenal. I will give him some credit for that, but not all of it. I don't want to hear about it ad nauseam either.
    While no Howard can't take full credit for it - if this does happen I think he like the rest of us would have the right to celebrate it and the fact people actually WOKE up and realized that talent isn't just singers.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    While no Howard can't take full credit for it - if this does happen I think he like the rest of us would have the right to celebrate it and the fact people actually WOKE up and realized that talent isn't just singers.
    Why do i get the feeling that even though no one has advanced tonight yet Olate Dogs, William Close and Tom Cotter will be the last three standing in the finale, does anyone else feel the same way?
    JunkieGirl likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    Why do i get the feeling that even though no one has advanced tonight yet Olate Dogs, William Close and Tom Cotter will be the last three standing in the finale, does anyone else feel the same way?
    Yes, I said that back up the thread a little bit. That is my guess and I think a solid one.

I think Tom Cotter will win, Olate dogs second and William 3rd.

But what if Hockenberry hockenburies the competition and another singer wins?

Goodbye, mariachi boy!!

I agree with Shoepie - either Tom Cotter or Olate dogs will probably win. (not William Close, though)

If Olate dogs get any better (and they might), watch out, Tom. If they mess up, well, who knows . . .but America loves them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast