+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JunkieGirl

Thread: Your AGT 7 Wildcard Picks

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Your AGT 7 Wildcard Picks

Now that we've finished the first four quarterfinals, who should come back to the Wildcard? We already know Sharon prematurely picked All That, so that leaves 11 spots.

Re: Your AGT 7 Wildcard Picks

The goth opera singer - the ONLY non-quarters act I'd give a pass for.

Unity in motion

Lindsey Norton

The lion dancers - whom I think could do a dragon show (though honestly, as mentioned they WILL have to count feet be cause I can already tell you at least one of the three judges would say that they're STILL using lions though you have to have three people minimum for the dragon).

Aurora light painters - I think they can do a grown up performance and one that makes more sense.

The escape artist - as LONG as he remembers to not use the sheet again.

Will have to look at the other acts before I can totally fill out this list. I will say however I'd prefer NO more singers than one or two - the other being possibly Sebastian, and definitely not Horse, the human bullet, and the juggler. I'm also not big on any of the magicians.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

The non-quarters acts I'd like to see back are Andrew the goth opera singer, Dave Burleigh the impressionist, and maybe Svet the violinist, but he was a standby during Vegas so probably not. There's talk of Mary Joyner (Olympian daughter) coming back but I really don't want her to take up a spot. Perhaps LCD and the Light Painters deserve another shot, along with Spencer and Lindsey Norton.

Imo, All That are more of a waste of a spot than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    The non-quarters acts I'd like to see back are Andrew the goth opera singer, Dave Burleigh the impressionist, and maybe Svet the violinist, but he was a standby during Vegas so probably not. There's talk of Mary Joyner (Olympian daughter) coming back but I really don't want her to take up a spot. Perhaps LCD and the Light Painters deserve another shot, along with Spencer and Lindsey Norton.

Imo, All That are more of a waste of a spot than anything.
    All That is a decent group - clogging IS difficult. That said, I hope they will either really up their game or yes, I will agree with you it's a waste of a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    The goth opera singer - the ONLY non-quarters act I'd give a pass for.

Unity in motion

Lindsey Norton

The lion dancers - whom I think could do a dragon show (though honestly, as mentioned they WILL have to count feet be cause I can already tell you at least one of the three judges would say that they're STILL using lions though you have to have three people minimum for the dragon).

Aurora light painters - I think they can do a grown up performance and one that makes more sense.

The escape artist - as LONG as he remembers to not use the sheet again.

Will have to look at the other acts before I can totally fill out this list. I will say however I'd prefer NO more singers than one or two - the other being possibly Sebastian, and definitely not Horse, the human bullet, and the juggler. I'm also not big on any of the magicians.
    Definitely Unity and Norton. One of them should have gotten a spot this week.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the others you list.

I have a lousy memory so I can't remember anybody else.

I'm torn about "All That". Yeah, clogging is physically challenging, but so is running on a treadmill. I just think they're a one-note act and I'd rather watch another dancing group like the two above. Big surprise that Sharon picked them already.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I really don't care about wildcard picks at this point. My fave to win is Earth Harp Guy. I love Tom Cotter the comedian, Rebekah and Donovan and Lightwire Theatre. I do like Dittleman, Lion Dance Me but I'll pass on the Goth Opera Singer because this show needs another Terry Fator not another singer. Dancers do nothing for me, there are so many shows on TV that one can watch (for free), there are many sub par singer shows one can watch (for free) and I want something different this year.
    Babbred likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread