+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America's Got Talent 7/24 quarters - *Spoilers*

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: America's Got Talent 7/24 quarters - *Spoilers*

Just a thought, but maybe this last batch of performers were so much better because they had those extra few weeks to rehearse?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Just a thought, but maybe this last batch of performers were so much better because they had those extra few weeks to rehearse?
    Depends on which acts you talk about - three of the four now in semis were almost guaranteed IMHO based on their audition and - in the case of the sand art one - Vegas audition. The Olate dogs and earth harp performers even went STRAIGHT THROUGH to the New York shows.

Will agree the mind reader had to perfect his over the weeks, but most of the others were already good and maybe needed some time to tweak.

Really the only performers who needed this time to step up were Horse and Ulysses, and we had mixed results there.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I'm OK with All That getting a wild card - especially if it keeps the weaker performers out.
    Good observation.

I think that Lindsey, Unity, and a few others in this one will get a chance too.
    I hope so. The dancers, especially, deserved it.

The only ones I would hope they wise up and NOT give them a second chance are any of the magicians, Horse, the juggler (saying this as a juggler myself, but he's too amateur), the stacker, Big Barry, Ulysses, and most of the singers.
    Amen!
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12