+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: America's Got Talent 7 Auditions 6/04 *SPOILERS*

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: America's Got Talent 7 Auditions 6/04 *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    To be fair, the fellow had less time to do a sand painting than she did: Her audition is about 8 minutes compared to his 1:30. It'll be interesting to see what he can do with more time to do details.

Also, apparently she did do one as a tribute to Chernobyl - it's listed on the side of that link to her audition.
    It will be interesting. It's just going to be tough for me personally, because she is my all time favourite... honestly, I'm hoping he will blow our minds, but I'm still skeptical! The bar is set pretty high.

As for Tim Poe, I agree with many others here. Just disqualfy and move on with the show. I think the powers that be are more likely to keep him if they think it will draw viewership and 'scandal'. Just let him go and if he needs to be dealt with by authorities... they can deal with it.
    Otherwise, this could grow into even more of an unhealthy spectacle.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I was very skeptical when I heard somenone (Joe Castillo) was going to do sand art. My favourite "Talent" winner of all time is a sand artist from Ukraine's Got Talent.

Here is her audition... and it is breathtaking!
    Amazing Sand Art on Ukraine's Got talent - Kseniya Simonova - YouTube

Joe was fine, but paled in comparison to this.
    Wow! That was amazing. Thank you for sharing it.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

AGTNews is so annoying sometimes, because it's clear that they're singer biased. Whenever some singer comes up on the stage, like Mary tonight, they make an article about how they "stole the show". Pointless, unfair, and like I said, biased.

While I agree she didn't steal the show, our last singer tonight is by far an excellent singer as her family was in running. There weren't too many sketches I liked tonight - though I did like the circus. There is a way to expand that act to make it a full-show. Too bad I feel that it won't make it past quarters if they do make Las Vegas.

I don't think she was as amazing as the promos tried leading us to believe.

My favorite of the night was the comedian.

I'm still unsure when Vegas Week is airing. TVguide says tomorrow and Wednesday but other sites say next week. But I won't be home for the next two days anyway so fine.

Vegas is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week...I saw a nano second of the Aurora Light Painters in the preview...I so hope they make it!
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Three episodes? Usually it's two. I wonder what's gonna be different.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Three episodes? Usually it's two. I wonder what's gonna be different.
    Either no acts get to automatically go to the live shows without auditioning in Vegas OR they're going to do some longer version on Tim Poe after he auditions and if he's eliminated or something to "clear the air."

Or maybe we get to finally see all these finalists.

FORT Fogey

I loved the stand up comic. If he has enough material that was as good as that and can make it through without repeating himself, he may have a good shot at winning.

He will not win. I'm not saying that because I don't want him to, but because he just won't.

+ Reply to Thread