-- Paul Salos
    -- Jessica Price
    -- Kaitlyn Maher
    -- Donald Braswell
    -- Nuttin But Stringz
    -- Eli Mattson
    -- Joseph Hall

Is this correct?!?!?

What happened to the baton twirler? He turned into my favorite for the win.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Top 20 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3196520;
    I missed it too. I read elsewhere that the top 10 are:

-- The Wright Kids
    -- Neal E. Boyd
    -- Queen Emily
    -- Paul Salos
    -- Jessica Price
    -- Kaitlyn Maher
    -- Donald Braswell
    -- Nuttin But Stringz
    -- Eli Mattson
    -- Joseph Hall

Is this correct?!?!?

What happened to the baton twirler? He turned into my favorite for the win.
    That list is correct! It came down to Joseph Hall and Jonathan (the baton twirler). Piers picked Joseph, Sharon picked Jonathan and Hoff was the deciding factor! I really liked both of them so it was a hard choice....

The scary moment came when they brought Queen Emily and Neal E. Boyd down to the front and you assumed that one of them was going to be cut..the judges were going nuts, the crowd was going nuts, the other contestants had pure shock on their faces and Queen and Neal looked like they both were going to puke!!!! Jerry tricked us and put them both thru!!!!

My top 5 faves are: Queen Emily, Neal E. Boyd, Nuthin' but Stringz, Eli Mattson and a toss up between Donald Braswell and Joseph Hall.

Neal is a AFLAC district agent and my S.O. is also one so the whole AFLAC community has thrown their support to him!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3196559;
    That list is correct! It came down to Joseph Hall and Jonathan (the baton twirler). Piers picked Joseph, Sharon picked Jonathan and Hoff was the deciding factor! I really liked both of them so it was a hard choice....

The scary moment came when they brought Queen Emily and Neal E. Boyd down to the front and you assumed that one of them was going to be cut..the judges were going nuts, the crowd was going nuts, the other contestants had pure shock on their faces and Queen and Neal looked like they both were going to puke!!!! Jerry tricked us and put them both thru!!!!

My top 5 faves are: Queen Emily, Neal E. Boyd, Nuthin' but Stringz, Eli Mattson and a toss up between Donald Braswell and Joseph Hall.

Neal is a AFLAC district agent and my S.O. is also one so the whole AFLAC community has thrown their support to him!
    Thanks for sharing. I'm really, really, really disappointed that Jonathan whent home. He should be in the top 10.

Joseph Hall and Jonathan, thought Jonathan should've gone to the top 10. How many Elvis impersonators are there? Too many.

FORT Fogey

I'm sooo disappointed that Jonathan didn't get through. I think he has really good stage presence and could come up with a great Vegas act.

Unlike Joseph, he would stand out and offer something unique.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123