+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Opera Singer Donald Braswell

Opera Singer Donald Braswell

I've been watching this year's American's Got Talent. Didn't see much on it here. The opera singer Donald Braswell was eliminated, he was my favorite and I have a hard time figuring how the judges picked the finals. Some of these people that made it are professionals (which is ok I guess as long as they are talented people). I saw a hyperlink on singer Donald Braswell on the NBC, America's Got Talent web site. I was shocked at his musical and educational background. I just know his voice is beautiful and I figured he had a musical background but his background is awesome. Still can't figure out why this man was eliminated. So disappointed when so many untalented people were put through to the finals. Anyone else watching AGT?

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Opera Singer Donald Braswell

I'm GLUED to the screen. AGT is my summer "guilty pleasure".
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey

I'm watching. I get a kick out of this show. I love Donald Braswell. I would like to have seen him go through. I would definately pay to see him perform.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands;3160887;
    I've been watching this year's American's Got Talent. Didn't see much on it here. The opera singer Donald Braswell was eliminated, he was my favorite and I have a hard time figuring how the judges picked the finals. Some of these people that made it are professionals (which is ok I guess as long as they are talented people). I saw a hyperlink on singer Donald Braswell on the NBC, America's Got Talent web site. I was shocked at his musical and educational background. I just know his voice is beautiful and I figured he had a musical background but his background is awesome. Still can't figure out why this man was eliminated. So disappointed when so many untalented people were put through to the finals. Anyone else watching AGT?
    Of all the 40 acts the idiot judges picked, the only one I would pay to see is the one they rejected - Donald Braswell. He is a beautiful man with a beautiful voice (in looks he reminds me of Don Draper on Mad Men) and a heart wrenching story. WHY did they eliminate him and keep the oddity of the double voiced female impersonator? Or the nutsoid guy who acted like Michael Jackson (if I had to guess), or some of the other creatures, oddities, and just plain untalented ones (like the lip synched Britney Spears impersonator) they put through - HUH!! I don't get it? The only thing I can think is that the judges were either tired, drunk, or just poor judges. After all you have an alcoholic B TV actor, the wife of Ozzie, and Piers who was just tired of arguing. I did notice, however, that nearly all of the nearly naked pretty girl acts got through . . hmmm wonder why?

+ Reply to Thread