+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers** (AGT 2008)

7/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers** (AGT 2008)

Hey! It's Kellie Pickler!

Nope. It's just a Kellie Doppleganger.

Feh.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Re: 7/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers** (AGT 2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3094315;
    Hey! It's Kellie Pickler!

Nope. It's just a Kellie Doppleganger.

Feh.
    that's exactly what I said. She looked like her and sounded like her. She was even kind of dumb like her, too.
    Holly: I'm from GA
    Sharon: Is that far from here?
    Holly: I don't know.
    Can someone tell me what that kids name was? The 11 year old who played the piano.
    Okay this dance troupe is really good. Only problem is the line in the song that said "No one ugly allowed." The guy who was in the front mouthing that line?... As soon as that line came on, I found myself saying "Then you shouldn't be on the stage." Sorry.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 07-01-2008 at 10:26 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Wow, did anyone just watch that sword swallower? Stupid Hoff buzzed him while the sword was down his throat and he said he almost punctured his stomach because the buzzer scared him.
    Wake up and be awesome

"Hey, I'm another wittle kid you're gonna vote through for cuteness and backstory instead of singing ability!"

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Aww but he was so adorable. I cried.
    Wake up and be awesome

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I cried too over the little guy at the end!! He was adorable!

I loved the clogging girls group-Southern Belles! They were awesome! That takes talent to do that!!!!

nilesgirl I didn't catch the 11 year piano player but he was really talented! He definitely should continue with that!

The older Frank Sinatra guy was entertaining too...he seemed genuinely happy to be up there performing!

The sword guy was good too... a 'Bama guy at that ....Hartselle is about 2 hours away from me...I've seen him before on local news shows doing his routine!

And what the hell was up with the woman named "Busty"???? C'mon give me a break
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I really wish that the sword swallower had told Hoff that--how stupid do you have to be to blow a loud buzzer while someone has a sharp implement inserted into their esophagus?

I liked the cloggers--they were talented, and I liked that they danced to non-traditional clogging music. The husband and wife singers weren't so bad, but they should have sung a different song, or not started in the middle. When they were dithering about the singer from GA, my husband said, "These shows are more fun to watch when you don't know about the way the producers try to play the audience." I didn't think she was as bad of a singer as Sharon and Hoff did; I just wish that the audience would shut up so the acts can be heard. AGT has the rudest and loudest audience of any show that I've seen, and that includes AI.

The last kid had a great story, and he was cute, but when he started singing, I said, "Well, he's no Connie Talbot." He might be better than the average 9-year-old, but worth $1M? No way.

Too many people are mistaking "talent" as "sideshow freak". Including Piers, for letting the "Giant" (who is the same height as my husband--giant, my fanny) move on to LV.

I really wish that the sword swallower had told Hoff that--how stupid do you have to be to blow a loud buzzer while someone has a sharp implement inserted into their esophagus?

I liked the cloggers--they were talented, and I liked that they danced to non-traditional clogging music. The husband and wife singers weren't so bad, but they should have sung a different song, or not started in the middle. When they were dithering about the singer from GA, my husband said, "These shows are more fun to watch when you don't know about the way the producers try to play the audience." I didn't think she was as bad of a singer as Sharon and Hoff did; I just wish that the audience would shut up so the acts can be heard. AGT has the rudest and loudest audience of any show that I've seen, and that includes AI.

The last kid had a great story, and he was cute, but when he started singing, I said, "Well, he's no Connie Talbot." He might be better than the average 9-year-old, but worth $1M? No way.

Too many people are mistaking "talent" as "sideshow freak". Including Piers, for letting the "Giant" (who is the same height as my husband--giant, my fanny) move on to LV.

He made me cry, though. the Hoff is right. He's going to win the hearts of everyone watching. He certainly won mine. And umm...what was up with Busty whatever her name was?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Busty Whatzername was scary. When Hoff said that Baywatch would have been on for another 11 years if she'd been on the show, my husband said, "No, it wouldn't." Some people mistake quantity for quality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast