+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finale Show

Re: Finale Show

First time I saw him was tonight, but Terry was amazing. That takes a lot of talent. It's great he won.

I was so surprised when I changed the channel from Big Brother to find Terry won. I thought for sure Cas was gonna take it.

But it was a pleasant surprise! Congrats Terry!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Regular

Well, I was bummed. While I think Terry has a great act, I don't think I could sit and watch him for 20 minutes doing nothing but ventriquist impressions with different characters. I wonder what his real act is like? Cas, on the other hand, I would pay to see anytime, anyplace. His style of music will never be "big time" but he has a successful career ahead of him playing big clubs and will sell CDs if someone is smart enough to sign him.

Heck if that little girl from last year can have a career, he definitely can.

I was pleased that they were the last two. I was not taken with Butterscotch (I missed her portion) and think Julienne will be better in 2/3 more years (I liked her a lot more than Butterscotch). I think Cas will be picked up by someone. I'm glad that Terry will be letting his sister get that treatment that's not covered by insurance.

I still say that the redneck tenors should have had a shot. They could sing and they were funny!

Congratulations to Terry Fator, loved his ventriliquist impersonation of Roy Orbison!!! Best of Luck in Vegas, he should have an act that an entire family could enjoy.

FORT Fogey

I love all the top 3 (Julianne is not my cup of tea). I hope they ALL have huge careers ahead of them.

I am happy and relieved that Terry Fator won. I would gladly pay to see him. There are many good singers, but what Terry did was unique.
    I was expecting them to say that Cas won. I could never understand how he kept in the competition week after week. He made me think of subway buskers and not particularly good ones.

I hope that they get a different host next year, because I never want to see Jerry Springer on my television again.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

We were really rooting for (and voted for) Terry Fator. I am very satisfied with his win. I was continually amazed by what he did. It was just always amazing to hear his impressions, as well as see him doing it as a ventriloquist. And I'm very happy that they found a gig for him in LV.

I thought Cas was good, but I prefered Butterscotch. MrC. liked her the most, but wanted Terry to win as we think Butterscotch will go far in her career.

Personally I thought that Julienne was better than Taylor Swift. This is the 2nd time I've heard Taylor perform live and I haven't been too impressed either time.

Minus the Hoff performance (heck even including it), this was one of the better finales that I've seen this summer.

I've seen bits and pieces of this show but didn't really follow it regiliously. Both the top two were awesome, I would have been happy with either winning. I liked Julienne a lot, and couldn't listen to Butterscotch. I'm sure the lady is talented, but singing and beat boxing at the same time is just unlistenable to me. I couldn't understand how she made it to the top 3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast