+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 7/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

This show has either the WORST judge of talent in the history of the universe or the producers are just stocking the show with clown acts that will comically entertain the viewer and drive rating.

It will serve them right if the viewers follow their "clownish" lead and vote the winner to be someone like the Shakira drag queen. If I were a judge on this show, I would quit before everyone thought in had gone mad.

FORT Fogey

leonid made it thru???? ewwwww

Could you all believe the play the "human cannon flopper" got? I almost think a lot of that was put-on. He looked to me like he had a big ole smirk on his face when he was alert and talking, before the emergency squad put on a cervical collar.

There are a lot of the acts that I didn't agree with putting through, but did you really think this show was actually looking for the best?

I agree about Boy Shakira. I can't understand why he's there while the ventriloquist who has real talent had to go. The puppets may be for kids but who is Boy Shakira and Leonid for?

I watched the whole show (there's 90 minutes I'll never get back). anyway, I cannot for the live of me remember the sax guy. He was amazing at the initial auditions. Does anyone know if he made it on the short list? If I see Boy shakira one more time, I will seriously consider Hare Kare (sp?). Worth a million bucks????
    For me I like the sax guy, the singer with guitar (Cass?) and believe it or not the music teacher (not my kind of music, but the sucker can sing) And one last thought, these judges need to get a clue on how to judge talent. You should be somewhat knowledgeable in the genre and base your voting on how well they execute it. (Unlike Sharon who says "I don;t like that kind of music.")

I thought the baton twirling guy made it through. If he didn't, what a disappointment! No reason to let him go! And I thought Leonid the Magnificent was let go when we first saw him and his spooky makeup. I could swear they buzzed him off!

Updated: I read the recap for NY auditions - Leonid was almost eliminated but stayed due to Piers's vote.
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 07-11-2007 at 05:02 PM.

FORT Fan

This sucks because we are probably in for a repeat winner. Julie/Julia, the 14 year old singer, could very well win. She is very good in all but I just don't want the same thing happening again.

This year's show is at least up in the air in terms of the winner. Unlike last year when it was overally obvious that Bianca Ryan was going to win.

FORT Newbie

OK last try. Does anyone know the name or artist of the song that the baton guy performed to? Please help me out!

I couldn't believe that Boy Shakira, Indian dancing guy and Leonid made it through their first auditions, much less made "the short list".

It looks like the musical family, The Duttons, are one of the acts. They're truly amazing, but it seems unfair that they're eligible when they have their own theater in Branson.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123