+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

OK I'm about 15 minutes behind the rest of you, was working on some photos. YES! Finally one I like! The guy with the guitar.... he is just amazing and I also forgot his name or didn't catch it or whatever.

Hoff contract term fulfilled! "They were inspired"!

Editing is such a powerful tool.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Awww I like Buttercup! (As you wish! *heheh*) ok ok make it butterscotch and dang she can sing and not just beat box. She's very talented. Ok make that about 30 mins behind the rest of you but with commercials I should catch up rather quickly lol.

FORT Newbie

Can someone please help. What is the name of the song that the baton twirler guy was performing to? I thought it was Daddy Yankee but i cant find the name of the song.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by footdocml;2468883;
    Can someone please help. What is the name of the song that the baton twirler guy was performing to? I thought it was Daddy Yankee but i cant find the name of the song.
    I'm sorry. I don't know the song. It was great, though - whatever it was. May fav's went through to the next round! I'm so happy. I was bummed for Byron the backup singer, the 45-year old lady who sang, and the baton twirler. I LOVED their souls/passion. And, they were talented. I agree with the judges that there was something missing this week, though so I guess it was the right thing for them to go.

FORT Fan

My pic to win the whole thing, Cinda, was cut tonight. I am still in disbelief right now. I truly don't get the logic. They cut the girl vantrilloquist and the flame toss guy after praising them.

Yet they keep garbage like Boy Shakira, Hindu Dancer, Lenoard, Kiddy Elvis Rock Band, Leonard, Kid who sings with his grandpa and many more.

Well I don't get the judging at all. Let's see what I remember:

Glamazons - off key, singing not good enough, yet they stay??

Jewel clone - better than most, I think she stayed???

guitar guy with the cap - Love him, favorite singer, stayed (hey they got one right )

Butterscotch - can't sing, beat boxes really really well though, stayed

Cinda - wasn't good enough for me, going home

Boy Shakira - What??? Not good by any means yet staying???

Foreign dancer dude - can't dance at all yet staying???

Leonid - um didn't see his act, but was horrible during auditions, stayed

Receeding hairline magician had prop trouble so going home

Magician in the water tank, seen that a million times, nothing new, was good but nothing new

Magician cutting man in half BUT was unique, different, never seen anything like it, he is AWESOME. His first act was also completely unique. Love him. Glad he stayed.

My assumption is that boy Shakira, foreign dance dude, Glamazon and Leonid won't make the top 20. At least they should not.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I don't get the keeping of Boy Shakira or the foreign dancer dude both of whom I think are horrible. And don't even get me started on Leonid, there is nothing magnificent about him!

I was rather upset with them when they let the baton twirler go, after they praised him and the way they set his group up? Did you see his smile? He thought he had made it! That was just cruel. And they should have kept Byron over the three above, although I do think Byron fell kind of flat but he was better than those above.

FORT Regular

What a confusing show tonight. Acts I hadn't seen before suddenly pop up--while acts I liked and looked forward to--like the highly gymnastic guys--where were they?

And the judging was off the wall.

Big disappointment--the man with the voice that Sharon thought was so beautiful--who came back after they told him to dump his lame partner--he got the boot--why?

And one last rant--I love the singer with the cap and the guitar--but did he really think he was "dressed up"?

I hope it was just me having an off night and being distracted by having to dodge some huge--though very welcome in the desert--summer storms.

I really can't get a handle on what the producers are doing with this show...they have found some genuine talent but now that it's getting to crunch time they are still keeping boy shakira and dancing guy?? as for leonid...I'm pretty sure he has an agreement with the show that he will be able to showcase himself if he came back and would be pushed through..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast