+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Awww "I'm a nobody" well she's a refreshing change from the overblown egos.

14? Could be good, could be bad.

Julienne is good. No training, wow. Really good. Oops, sour note right there. But really not bad, another sour note. Think it's nerves?

Awww I hate seeing/hearing sweet old people getting trashed. Shut up Piers. Can't you just say no without being mean.

Thoth, get the heck off my tv screen. I find Sharon so funny. The way she will not push that buzzer. It's hilarious. The more the audience screams, the more she just sits there.

HA HA HA he was singing in an invented language. Oh my god. HA! This guy is great and not in a good way.

Ahmir: And here comes another sob story. *sighs* I think most people know what Ahmir means by now. Its on the news all the dang time.

Hey, they aren't bad. Nice harmony guys and that one has some pipes (dawg heh).

Aww thanks guys, I was prepared to hate them because of the sobbing in the beginning but they were good. Nice.

Sage is adorable and what a sweet relationship.

Anthony Reed: Is that assistant his wife? Not sure how'd I'd feel about my hubby being on the road a lot with some hot bade in skimpy shorts. He's not bad, I liked the bird tricks.

Huh did not like the talking rabbit bit.

Byrain is next, you think they are still friends? He's not bad and there goes Piers buzzing. Byrain sounded better when he was all deep, I'm not liking the sound/pitch of this.

Glamazons: Heh, excuse me while I go laugh myself to death. Ok, I'm back. Sorry but a burlesque show is not worth a million bucks. Well unless you are giving them out one buck at a time.

And dang! They shut me right up. What awesome voices. NICE!

I don't think the redhead is as good as the other Glamazons. She's screechy.

The others are great.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

Hysterical! This is still one show on TV that offers surprises. And not only that, they offer surprises that are rewarded (if they are any good, that is). Love IT!

The Glamazon's were hysterical - and good! I was thrilled to see the judges responses - esp. the Hoff. He seemed genuinely enthusiastic about their efforts.

The ego thing is a real turn off for the judges and the audience. Seems as if the more ego one has, the more talented the person has to be to compensate for it. Which I love! I hope the judges keep it up. And, I hope the humble ones remain humble.

Man, I was nearly in tears tonight watching the back-up singer coming back and getting voted on to the next round. What a wild ride for him, huh! That is my favorite story so far, and I hope he brings it for the next round!

I think the next round has a lot of great acts. Can't wait to see what everyone brings the second time around.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

I loved the talking rabbit! Oh shoot, that was funny.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I loved the Glamizons! Go plus size chicks!

Sage and his grandpa made me cry! Loved Byrain! He made me cry too!

Liked the magician, Anthony Reed! Liked the 3 rednecks! Liked Ahmir!

I thought the bunny was hilarious!

I'm also a fan of Leonid's! There's something about him that tugs at my heart strings each time I see him....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

Okay, they put some acts through that are clearly not contenders for the win but have a curiosity factor, got that. But some of the singers that they raved about were just not that good. Is it the sound on my TV or perhaps my ears?

Krom, I agree. The red-headed Glamazon is not as good as the others.

I didn't see all of the acts last night. Caught the 14 year old...she was okay. And the boys to men wanna be's were pretty good.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Thoth needs a role of duct tape covering his mouth. I'd about had it with him. I normally don't go in for the prima donna antics that, "The Hoff" put on, but in this case, I cannot blame him.

I loved, LOVED the girls singing. I thought they were so entertaining and the illusionist was a huge family hit.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123