+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Sharon Osborne - Judge

FORT Fogey

Re: Sharon Osborne - Judge

I don't think Sharon will suffer as a result of this. She's still got her job at The Talk, and not having AGT will make it easier for her to do that job without having to juggle the schedules. Even if things fell through with The Talk, with all that she and Ozzy have made through the years, it's not like she NEEDS to work. She's built a great life for herself, and has the flexibility to do work that she wants to do instead of what she has to do.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Well, Sharon hasn't been on the Talk for the last couple of days and I didn't see Monday's show. With the Olympics going on and no AGT I expected her to show up every day. I think I did see that she tweeted that she was doing promos for the show, so there's that. Yes, of course Sharon doesn't need to work but I think she loved seeing new talent emerging and being part of that. I do enjoy her the most on The Talk, she makes me laugh the most. The most surprising person is Julie Chen, she too can be very funny and a little naughty as well. Sharon has been absent quite a lot from The Talk because of feeling "under the weather." Some of those times have been after the ladies attend an evening event together. I hope she isn't developing a drinking problem or suffering from other health issues.

Babbred and JohnnyK, Howie doesn't bother me much. At least not as much as you both. Until he argues about putting people like Big Barry through. THAT is highly annoying and also takes away a chance from a much more talented act. But I have a strange affinity for a fellow Canadian.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Well, Sharon hasn't been on the Talk for the last couple of days and I didn't see Monday's show. With the Olympics going on and no AGT I expected her to show up every day. I think I did see that she tweeted that she was doing promos for the show, so there's that. Yes, of course Sharon doesn't need to work but I think she loved seeing new talent emerging and being part of that. I do enjoy her the most on The Talk, she makes me laugh the most. The most surprising person is Julie Chen, she too can be very funny and a little naughty as well. Sharon has been absent quite a lot from The Talk because of feeling "under the weather." Some of those times have been after the ladies attend an evening event together. I hope she isn't developing a drinking problem or suffering from other health issues.
    No, she doesn't need to work. However, she has been in the public eye for several years now, so I doubt she could just walk away from it all.

Babbred and JohnnyK, Howie doesn't bother me much. At least not as much as you both. Until he argues about putting people like Big Barry through. THAT is highly annoying and also takes away a chance from a much more talented act. But I have a strange affinity for a fellow Canadian.
    I don't hate Howie; he seems like a nice guy. It just really bugs me when he advocates for acts that clearly shouldn't be there a la Big Barry. However, even if he left, I daresay TPTB would get somebody just like him. They seem to have "types" of judges on this show. I remember being irritated at David Hasselhoff for doing the same thing as Howie, and obviously Howard fills the "crusty judge" role. So who will fill the "spirited female judge" role now that Sharon is going?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Rumor: Kris Jenner To Replace Sharon Osbourne | AGTNews.com

God, no. Speaking of replacements, though, who'd be a good one that comes to mind now?

FORT Fogey

How about someone who actually HAS talent? Patti LaBelle maybe? Someone who would give the judges panel some class?
    JohnnyK likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Well, why not Kris Kardashian? She created a multi million $$$$$ corporation based on her daughter's sex tape and obviously knows talent. /supreme sarcasm.

Who else could exploit their children as well as Kris? Obviously it won't be Wayne Gretzky. haha

I don't have a clue who I'd want to replace Sharon as I don't want her to leave.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Yes, someone who actually has and knows talent, for once. Kris being a judge would be nothing more than more Kardashian famewhoring.
    Shoepie and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Sharon is my favorite judge. She is knowledgable. Her critiques are accurate and her solid presence balances the other two. I have no clue who could take her place. It has to be someone in the music/entertainment production side.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234