+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 8-16-2006 Who should win Ė Purely My Opinion. Whatís yours? Címon, donít be shy!

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    Nope, we didn't see her sing either.
    I can't believe it! The one time they don't "super-size" a show to 2 hours, it runs overtime and we miss the winner's performance!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    I think Leonid should have his own stage show too, quite frankly!
    I enjoyed a strange fascination with Leonid, so I googled him - he is here under variety acts:
    http://www.beachersmadhouse.com/
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    I enjoyed a strange fascination with Leonid, so I googled him - he is here under variety acts:
    http://www.beachersmadhouse.com/
    I really liked Leonid also and was so happy to see him back for the finale!

He has a myspace page, search for Leonid The Magnificent

Reply to xmaskat

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I really liked Leonid also and was so happy to see him back for the finale!

He has a myspace page, search for Leonid The Magnificent
    I think he is America's favorite giant Russian transvestite.
    Amadeus

I’m not real crazy about any of them. I think there are better out there. No one in this group is the best of the best except Quick Change (but how many people do what they do anyway?) There are better singers, dancers, jugglers… I think Nathan should have won. But I do enjoy several of them, it’s just I’ve seen better.

Impressive

1. Quick Change – No one goes to see the same show every week so give them a break about not changing their act. They are brilliant at what they do. My jaw dropped the first time I saw them.

2. Millers – I think the younger kid has such musical feel I can’t help but get involved when he plays, and I don’t like harmonica at all, but he sucks me in and I’m entertained.

3. Passing Zone – there are better jugglers, but these guys are funny too

4. Realis – Not enough for a solo act but could join a non-animal abusing circus.

5. All That – Pretty fun to watch. Maybe with shirts off.

Need more practice

6. Taylor – some off notes, but cute and acts her age

7. At Last – again some off notes, need more stage presence, they don’t own the stage yet

8. Bianca – child screaming about love is just creepy. Act your age. She oversings, forces it, and screams. Her riffs need lots of work. I think she’ll go nowhere.

Go Away

9. Celtic Spring – they should just dance. The violins sound horrible – someone or two is totally off and it is painful. I have to turn the volume off then they are fabulous. If they only danced I’d rank them much higher.

10. Granny – not worthy of the final

Honestly I'd much rather singing acts were not allowed. I liked seeing the OTHER talent for a change.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Quote Originally Posted by drkim View Post
    No one in this group is the best of the best except Quick Change (but how many people do what they do anyway?)
    You know what was funny that I totally forgot until you mentioned this was during the "Reject Montage" of audition freakos...anyone else remember the other "Quick Change" group in the videotape, and the woman was obviously wearing gigantic, bulky layers--then her first outfit was still stuck on her body when the curtain fell? I was dying!

But it was proof that they're not the only ones!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Oh, yes! I liken it to having a dryer sheet on the back of your shirt or toilet paper stuck to your shoe . Or the hem of your dress stuck in the back of your underwear (that happened to my sister , )!
    Last edited by cricketeen; 08-21-2006 at 11:46 AM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quick Change Ė No one goes to see the same show every week so give them a break about not changing their act. They are brilliant at what they do. My jaw dropped the first time I saw them.

Granny Ė not worthy of the final

Millers Ė I think the younger kid has such musical feel I canít help but get involved when he plays, and I donít like harmonica at all, but he sucks me in and Iím entertained

Bianca Ė child screaming about love is just creepy. Act your age. She oversings, forces it, and screams. Her riffs need lots of work. I think sheíll go nowhere.

Honestly I'd much rather singing acts were not allowed. I liked seeing the OTHER talent for a change.
    I agree with your above statements. I couldn't believe Bianca won the child is more of a screamer than a singer. This show had some great acts but it turned into another American Idol.

FORT Fogey
    that is the reason why i think they should not allow teenager solo singer. Most likely People will vote for them. We have aI and america's talented kids on pax.

I agree about not allowing solo singers, especially younger ones. I was expecting this show to be different because they encouraged other types of entertainers but in the end it was the same old same old.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast