+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Top acts of all the finalists - Purely my Opinion. What's yours? Come on don't be shy

Top acts of all the finalists - Purely my Opinion. What's yours? Come on don't be shy

08-02-06 - Top acts of the Entire finals Purely My Opinion - What's Yours. Come on. Don't be shy.

These are the only acts that I feel should win.

1. Yodel Girl (Taylor Ware) - Go Yodel Girl! By far my favorite. She's the only act that I really look forward to seeing. Plus, she is the most unique of the good acts.

2. At Last - I think they are very good and I could see them having a big career.

3. Quick Change - They are really great but I'd like to see a little more variety. It's fun for a few minutes but can they entertain for 1/2 and hour or an hour?

4.Nathan Burton. Good magician. I like him and I wouldn't be upset if he wins but I've seen good magicians before.
    Amadeus

FORT Newbie
    At Last and Nathan Burton are my favorites. And out of those two I would like to see Nathan Burton win.

I like the Yodel girl the best. It's just a shame because Bianca Ryan basically has this competition wrapped up in the bag.

My favorite didn't even get through (Alexis Jordan). Well there is still hope for the Wild Card.

Repy to Yodasolo

Quote Originally Posted by Yodasolo25 View Post
    I like the Yodel girl the best. It's just a shame because Bianca Ryan basically has this competition wrapped up in the bag.

My favorite didn't even get through (Alexis Jordan). Well there is still hope for the Wild Card.
    I hope you are wrong about Bianca having it wrapped up. How many screeching, bellowing singers does America need? Yodel Girl is in my opinion the best and I think there are a lot of people who want her to win. It would be nice to see cute and talented win for a change.
    Amadeus

No votes for "Rappin' Granny"?

I like At Last (which means they probably won't win).

Am I the only one who can't stand Yodel Girl? (Hate country, hate yodeling!)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I really hope that yodel girl doesn't win. It's just not something that most people would want to go see/hear. My favorites are All That and Nathan Burton who have a shot to go to the final but I think only one can go from the Wild Card round. I only hope that Rapping Granny doesn't win. I liked Bianca the first time I saw her but she lost me the second time.

Reply to Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I like At Last (which means they probably won't win).

I usually hate country too - Johnny Cash and Patsy Cline being the big exceptions. But I really like her and it seems from the sites that most like her.
    Amadeus

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post

No I don't think you're the only one. I won't go as far as to say I despise her, but I am not really impressed. I do really like Bianca though. Is America choosing the winner? If so I don't think she has it wrapped up. We(America) are a fickle people and easily swayed. A crying youth (ala the Millers and Celtic Spring) could make the difference. I guess we will see in another padded waste of a show. (Will it be three hours for the finale?)
    It's not how far you go, it's how go you far!

Viet's Pride Top 5:
    1.At Last
    2.Rappin' Grandma
    3.Realis
    4.Quick Change
    5.George Kelly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast