+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: AGT 8 7/9 Discussion **Spoilers**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: AGT 8 7/9 Discussion **Spoilers**

Hire the country's top hackers! Hire Jack Bauer! Make him torture people until they vote for Kenichi!! Hire David Copperfield! Make him "magically" put 100 million votes in for Kenichi, as well as "magically" taking away all of Jimmy and Collins' votes!!

I'm going nuts

lol Johnny k ur are insane lolol I just woke up my cousin she's voting for kenichi right now

There are also, of course, the people who are like "This is called AMERICA'S Got Talent not Japan's Got Talent!" So racism is playing a part too, apparently.

Johnny k what's the twitter polls say now?

I'll PM the site to you because I don't want it out in the open, for several reasons.

Tuesday and Wednesday nights are my full moon.

Full moon usually turns people into werewolves. My full moon turns me in a AGT voter hate-filled mongrel.
    J.D. likes this.

So I go on and say that you see people like Jimmy every year on this show while Kenichi is unique. It's true. I say, stop being ignorant for once and let the unique acts have a chance. But no.

The three white guys are still the top 3.

What if I just strongly rooted against any Kentucky representative that appears on any reality show in the future? It's basically the same thing the country cult is doing. In reverse, of course.

I'll post it. Here are the Twitter results so far for 2nd Semi-Finals:

1 Collins Key 21.51 %
    2 Taylor Williamson 20.93 %
    3 Jimmy Rose 15.34 %
    4 Kenichi Ebina 11.40 %
    5 Innovative Force 8.50 %
    6 Cami Bradley 7.54 %
    7 Forte 4.47 %
    8 KriStef Brothers 3.75 %
    9 D'Angelo and Amanda 2.13 %
    10 Branden James 1.91 %
    11 Catapult Entertainment 1.42 %
    12 Chicago Boyz Acrobatic Team 1.09 %

Looks like Howard's wish is not going to come true. We can pretty much deduce from the Twitter results that Collins Key and Taylor Williamson are in (very close 1 & 2). Now I was hoping the they put Jimmy Rose somewhere in the beginning or in the middle but because he was last to perform last week, they still put him next to last. WTH! I think the producers want him to win for some reason. He is 3rd so his worst case scenario would be 6th place. I am hoping he would drop to 7th in the total votes. Kristef Bros, made a mistake in the end of their act and only Heidi called it. Seems like a lot of kids are voting for Innocative Force. Chicago Boyz was a step down from last week and they made a major mistake plus they performed first. At this point in the competition one has to be flawless.

This is Howard's top 6 (not in any order)
    Forte
    Taylor
    Kristef Bros.
    Catapult
    Cami
    Kenichi

I think Forte, Catapult and Kristof Bros are not going to make it to the Finals. Gave Cami 5 votes, Forte 4 and Kristof Bros. 1. I also tweeted them because they need the votes if only to dislodge Innovative Force out of their position.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 09-11-2013 at 03:33 AM.

FORT Fan

I kind of wish they would make this a non-singing talent competition. I'm a lot more impressed with acts that can do something that most people can't even remotely do, versus singers who can do what many people can do fairly well, and they just do it a lot better. Lol. There are so many singing shows out there that it would be refreshing to have a talent show that gives the rest of the people a chance.

I'm sad that Chicago Boys are in last place in the Twitter results -- I really liked them. When the jumprope got caught on the guy's feet I thought -- Oh no! They did some really cool stunts. I like the Christef Brothers too. I replayed the part near the end and it looked like he was trying a move with his brother when he was upside down that didn't quite work out, but what a fun pair.

I wouldn't mind if Collins Key or Taylor Williamson won since at least they are not singers.

+ Reply to Thread