+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It has to be a commentary on the show to move it to off the air.

Considering that this is a reality tv forum that covers lots of junk that is quite a statement.

Nevertheless, despite my dislike of the show, I watch it (very quickly on tivo) with the kids since my son likes Sideswipe and a couple of the singers.

The Ventriloquist is quite good with the impressions done through ventriloquism. None of the singers are exceptionally impressive -- it really is about having a story to go with the singing. Young kid, overweight women, shy girl expressing herself with beatboxing, janitor, stay at home dad. Cas and that young girl do have some talent, though. The stilt guys and sideswipe are interesting, for being different and talented. And, the magicians were very talented, even if James messed up the last round and the judges botched it by putting two sideshow acts with little talent over the blonde magician. Boy Shakira really is talent-less, and should be judged on that basis. I'd have no problem with a cross-dressing impersonator that really is a great impersonator/dancer/singer/something, but he is not.

Anyway, FORT need not cover the show with recaps, but it is weird to be in the off the air category.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar;2489364;
    Anyway, FORT need not cover the show with recaps, but it is weird to be in the off the air category.
    The actual name of this forum is "Other Completed Shows/Shows We No Longer Cover" so this is the proper spot for shows the we no longer cover.

Unkle,

I know your a forum monitor, but I beg to differ. The general category is "Off the Air > Other Completed Shows/Shows We No Longer Cover" and there is another category for shows "other TV" > other reality shows that are not covered with synopses. That's where I often find off the beaten track reality shows that are currently airing.

I really don't care that much about this show, but I had trouble finding it when I missed part of an episode and my son wanted to find out what happened. Plus, I was just continuing a thought expressed above.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar;2490163;
    Unkle,

I know your a forum monitor, but I beg to differ. The general category is "Off the Air > Other Completed Shows/Shows We No Longer Cover" and there is another category for shows "other TV" > other reality shows that are not covered with synopses. That's where I often find off the beaten track reality shows that are currently airing.

I really don't care that much about this show, but I had trouble finding it when I missed part of an episode and my son wanted to find out what happened. Plus, I was just continuing a thought expressed above.
    kyrjar, we sometimes choose to move shows down there when there is little interest being shown by our members. There is really no reason to debate this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12