+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 6/21 Season Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by queenofitall View Post
    This show blows chunks.
    I finally wasted some time yesterday watching the rebroadcast (it wasn't worth my attention for the first airing, but I didn't go out anywhere yesterday so I was at loose ends).

Pwui.

There was that one great Korean Doo-wap group, the white/black magician, the resaonably funny puppeteer, and that was about it. The rest of them ran the gamut from disgusting up to maybe... decent local talent show material.

Regis was thankfully fairly unobtrusive (at least for HIM), but Hasseljerk more than made up for it by being really in our faces.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    What is an 11 year old going to do with a voice like that? She will have to wait until she grows into it and then try to stand out in the very large crowd of good singers looking for fame.

Bad show. Very bad.

Now, I love that new summer reality show better than American Idol. I enjoy Regis since Millionaire. I love America's Got Talent, and that involves Regis and his Million Dollar check since Who Wants to be a Millionaire on ABC.
    I love America's Got Talent because it is a mixture of 4 game shows.

1.The Price is Right: Regis(aka Rich Fields) calling the contestants to "Come
    On Down!" to perform a talent just like play The Price is Right.
    2.Press Your Luck: David, Brandy, and Piers after the BIG BUCKS and NO
    WHAMMIES!!! Translation: The Podiums with the buzzards in front of them wanted to hit the buzzard to light up an "X".
    3.Family Feud: The famous Family Feud strikes. When a contestant
    get a wrong answer, they hear a striking sound.
    4.The Gong Show:When an audience don't like the auditioners to act or sing, the judges hit the buzzard to light and "X" instead of the gong.

wow america's got talent is such an amazing show..it's nice to see regis again..his presence on the show makes it worth watch <=) hehehehe. i reallyyy loved the act with that couple and they change clothes magicallyy..it was absolutely AMAZING and mind boggling..ehehehehe. it's a veryy enjoyable show..thats not serious and just fun to watch..=)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234