+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nick Smith, Host - Season 2

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Nick Smith, Host - Season 2

Nick Smith - Host

Prior to joining American Inventor as host, Nick Smith worked as a host and reporter for the ABC7 News team at KGO-TV in San Francisco.

Smith's introduction to television has been anything but traditional. While serving in the United States Army in Germany, he worked with a special team to create various training videos. Upon completion of his service, he attended Santa Rosa Junior College where, through the guidance of three dynamic instructors, he discovered the world of Speech and Forensics. His passion for debate would eventually lead him to Cal, then on to Emerson College in Boston for his graduate studies. While working toward his Master's degree, Smith worked as a photographer and truck operator for WPRI-TV in Providence, RI.

Before his return to the Bay Area, Smith anchored a local morning news program in Philadelphia, where he provided live coverage of special interest stories in his signature segment, Nick in the Neighborhood. Appropriately, he has been a live reporter for the Army/Navy game, traditionally held in Philadelphia. He has also worked as a reporter for E! Entertainment Television, and his live reporting has appeared on the FOX News Channel, the Weather Channel, ABC's World News Now, Live! With Regis and Kelly and ABC's World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.

A graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, Smith has family across the country, but calls California home.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Nick Smith, Host - Season 2

He's done a fair bit of tv work according to the bio.
    I've never seen him before. I would have remembered

+ Reply to Thread