+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 5/11 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Too bad they didn't have a wildcard vote. I think the bathroom stall door holder would have won hands down. There's not a working woman or sportsfan who couldn't use one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    I recorded last night's show, actually I still haven't watched last week's! According to the official site, next week is The Finale Results Show when the winner will be revealed. How is ABC going to make this an hour long?
    Thank you for the information, Kay!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    Too bad they didn't have a wildcard vote. I think the bathroom stall door holder would have won hands down. There's not a working woman or sportsfan who couldn't use one.
    My thoughts EXACTLY! Wish we could have a "write in" vote.

When watching the final last week, I was ready to vote, but then decided that I wasn't really excited about any of the inventions or inventors, so didn't vote at all. If the stall door holder was there, I would have voted for a long time.

Word Ace doesn't really seem like an invention. And it's overpriced.

I think the kid made a mistake when he decided against targeting it for adults. I could see his bike being great for parents. Strap the kid in front of them, it would be great. Though I really see the biggest market for bike rental places. My biggest problem with the invention is it doesn't fix the problem. You can buy two bikes cheaper than the one bike. His family wouldn't have been able to afford this.

The car seat is totally impractical. Maybe eventually it can be engineered better but for now it won't work for people. How many parents are buying those car seats that have a handle so you can pop it out and it becomes a carrier. Convenience is a huge thing for parents (and people in general).

I don't know if the football thing really works or not but have to believe it would. It's a totally new thing and I'd love to see it win.

As far as the quality of inventions the problem is that the people with great inventions have already sold them. These people have been working for years on their inventions. If they were fantastic inventions they'd have been able to sell them on their own.

I like the commercials so far. I wished the football guy had more of the invention in the commercial itself.

The word ace commercial advertising people made me laugh like crazy! Great concepts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345