+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 4/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

That's All Folks

Well we have seen it all from door hooks to car seats and as I see it the only two viable products or "inventions" that I actually saw were the solar powered cooler and the car seat. Both could benefit from the $50 grand and go on to be the next big product. Both address a need 1. Global Warming for the cooler and CHild safety for the car seat. and Both have the solution Solar Power/impact protection. They are both well thought out and the prototypes
    are both conclusive. I really don't know what other things could go on to win!
    But then we take into consideration: Doe eyes children, 1 kidney wonders, hyper drink holder guys, Crying gym creators and all the other accutraments of reality t.v. and I bet you that neither of the true inventions go on! You know they could have really made something great of this show and instead they turned the American Inventor into the American Sob Story or American Drama. Sorry to be on the "soap box" so long but I am so disappointed in this whole thing. I guess I have them beat already because I have seen no real consistancy from the judges. Maybe I'm wrong I would sure be happy if I was.

True, but we don't know what made it into the finals that we didn't see. There are supposed to be 50 semi-finalists, and we only saw a portion of those.

Hopefully now that the auditions are over they'll quit with the sob stories and get down to the real stuff.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    True, but we don't know what made it into the finals that we didn't see. There are supposed to be 50 semi-finalists, and we only saw a portion of those.

Hopefully now that the auditions are over they'll quit with the sob stories and get down to the real stuff.
    We can only hope! It sure would be great if there was a super great invention in the 50 but I really like that cooler thing. I love the fact that I can take it in my sail boat or to the river or the beach and get power anywhere. That will be tought to beat! Thanks for the upbeat message wayward

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456