+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 3/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    If she moves up she'll get $50,000 to improve it, maybe make it metal.
    I see, so the finalists will receive $50,000 each to develop their inventions. How many finalists will there be? Is there one more round after the auditions?

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    I see, so the finalists will receive $50,000 each to develop their inventions. How many finalists will there be? Is there one more round after the auditions?
    There will be 12 finalists that each receive the $50,000. I don't know about the rounds after the auditions.

----
    I really liked that stall thingy. How great would that be. I want one now, and hope this thing goes far, or she gets to produce that thing.

The wig thing was wonderful too. My MIL had breast cancer and lost her hair. She often complained about how much the wig made her sweat.

Nobody liked my therapy buddy? I thought he was kind of cute, probably not marketable on a large scale though. I agree with everyone about the toilet stall door holder. I would definately buy one!! I also liked the football catching device.

FORT Fogey
    The emphasis on the wig pad was for women having chemo. She failed to stress it will work for anyone who wears head gear in heat. She has a second chance to go for it.

I think Therapy Buddy guy knows a LOT about therapy.

The door clip is a good idea for privacy but not security. Anybody on the outside and reach up and take it off. However, very good when you have little kids in the stall with you.

Note to self: Never name any invention "_____ Buddy".

I'm wondering how many of these "I've spent all I have and I'm living in my car" really do? An exaggeration perhaps to get the $50,000? Do they realize the money is to go to developing and improving and not for personal use?

I loved the look on the faces of the judges when Tear Gas Kid announced his invention. Hmmm . . . do we reward a kid who's inventing weapons?

Larry's website describes his role on "American Inventor" as the "truth teller". I believe he's put there to be the Simon Cowell and is taking his job too seriously. (I doubt the guy is even an inventor in the true sense of the word, since he doesn't seem able to identify a single invention you or I might know about.)
    What?! Am I still here?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    The doll gets from the judges. Doug is hard to impress.

This doll is already on the market! I thought it looked familiar.
    My next door neighbor's kid has one. K-mart $39.95. I thought
    that this was NOT for P.R. : Guess I was wrong!

Paper sheet lady is a retired teacher. You sure could tell from the attitude she had.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011