+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by alaskangurl View Post
    It blows my mind to think how the most simple, common sense ideas are destined to be HUGE!!! The Stall Clip...BRILLIANT!!!
    Are you really going to carry one of those around in your purse in case you happen upon a bathroom with all stall locks broken? So a woman opens the door and sees you there. No big deal to me. I don't carry a purse either, so there is that. I operate with my wallet in one jean pocket and cell phone in the other. I do have one purse for when I don't have pockets, but that is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    invisible tear gas=my husbands farts = not marketable
    It could be if he wore the fart filter.

My Therapy Buddy, meet The Bladder Buddy.
    It looks like Keith Haring designed it.
    That man needs more therapy than that doll can give.

The bullet ball game was air hockey without the little puck pushers.
    I don't believe he spent more than a few hundred dollars on it.

I would buy the stall clip. It helps maintains the illusion that I have privacy in a public restroom. And any mom who has ever had to take her child into the stall with her would appreciate it.
    Last edited by cricketeen; 03-24-2006 at 12:04 PM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Fan

Door Clip

Put me on the list of future purchasers. Locks in public restrooms are too often broken and trying to pee with your leg propped against the door makes me feel like an idiot.

And furthermore, I was once in alone in a Denny's restroom sitting on the stool when I saw male feet facing me and a pair of male hands grabbing the top of the door. I shudder to think what might have happened had that particular stall had a faulty lock.

So I'm suggesting a stronger version of the door clip - one that can't be pulled off the top.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni View Post
    Ok...her sob story is getting to me b/c my sis did wear wigs during chemo and she complained about perspiration.
    I think this is a winner! I've known a number of women with breast cancer, and the sensitivity/sweating of the scalp thing is a big problem for them with almost any head covering, even if they don't use a wig. (Which many don't because it is so uncomfortable.) The size and shape are crucial to making it a comfortable fit--just sticking a pantyliner on your head won't work, in addition to being distasteful. The last thing a woman with chemo/alopecia baldness needs to feel less attractive. They can also come in an array of colors...a tie-in to the pink ribbon campaign would work. I can see loads of people buying these for friends, too. I would.

And they would be great for people who have to wear helmets or other protective headgear. If they come in the right colors and differentiate it, that's a whole additional market.

This only needs good packaging and marketing to succeed.

Great idea.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Art_930 View Post
    Put me on the list of future purchasers. Locks in public restrooms are too often broken and trying to pee with your leg propped against the door makes me feel like an idiot.
    Me too. And I particularly like the fact that it clips onto tissues so you have a backup in case there's no TP. I might not carry it around in my purse all the time, but I would definitely buy one to keep in the glove compartment of the car for road trips.

It was great that the female judge backed her up so strongly--the men clearly didn't realize how common it is to encounter the broken door and how much it bugs women. And it makes sense--most of the time, men probably use urinals--not an option for women.

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill View Post
    And they would be great for people who have to wear helmets or other protective headgear. If they come in the right colors and differentiate it, that's a whole additional market.

This only needs good packaging and marketing to succeed.

Great idea.
    I know several drill sergeants in the Army who use pantyliners on their hats to keep them from getting sweaty and nasty. I'm sure they'd love to use something a little less "feminine"!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

OMG when he stood there with his therapy buddy wrapped around his neck telling him everything will be alright.......I was scared. He should be in therapy!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I agree that the stall clip is a very good idea. However it seems to be made of plastic so I have a feeling that it's going to break after several uses. IMO a metal version would be better and strong enough to hold a broken door.
    Last edited by Kay118; 03-24-2006 at 01:45 PM.

Oh Look, A Farce! MysticalChicken's Avatar
    I have a friend who can make her voice sound exactly like that of the Therapy Buddy's. But when she does it, it's funny. That thing was just ... creepy.
    "Don't piss off the chicken gods. :nono" -Stargazer (on Lydia, Steph and Danni eating the sacrificial chicken on Survivor)

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    I agree that the stall clip is a very good idea. However it seems to be made of plastic so I have a feeling that it's going to break after several uses. IMO a metal version would be better and strong enough to hold a broken door.
    If she moves up she'll get $50,000 to improve it, maybe make it metal.

Way too many commercials again.

+ Reply to Thread