+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 3/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers** - It's Simon-a-rific!

What on earth is this next show on ABC?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    OK, who's up for watching this next week?
    I thought it was pretty good, actually. I'll watch it again.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Are you mocking a child? I really thought he'd get 3 judges on his side.

Sure I'll be back next week - everyone's comments are so entertaining it makes the show SO much more fun to watch than without the snarky remarks!!

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Qboots, I'll watch it. I watch anything that's this stupid!
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    I thought it was pretty good, actually. I'll watch it again.
    Alrighty then. It's a date.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Are you mocking a child? I really thought he'd get 3 judges on his side.

Next week the competition in the U.S. is:
    -Mah Name Iz Earl, on NBC
    -College Basketball, on CBS
    -The OC, on Faux
    -Eve, on UPN
    -Supernatural (repeat), on Dubya Bee

So it appears I'll be watching this show for at least one more week. OC is tired. Earl is okay, but I don't watch regularly. I hate college hoops. And the rest is total crap.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

This is a very entertaining show. Some of these inventions were odd to say the least.

I felt bad for the woman with the bed pockets. How horrible would it be to find out you had spent $12,000 on something that already existed? I know I would research every nook and cranny to make sure my invention didn't exist before I tied up that much money in anything.

I thought it was funny that Evan and Jaron are inventors now. That could be a new reality show. One hit wonders who compete with their inventions. I bet FOX would buy it. I wonder if Irene Cara wants to invent anything?

I couldn't believe the prison mom who invented contraptions to lock your kids in. I wonder how much she paid her kids to act like they enjoyed that? And she was a therapist! Does she lock her patients in those and have them tell her their issues?

I really thought the kid at the end would be able to sway three judges to his side. I think his age hurt him. I don't think they wanted a 14 year old to get a million dollar prize.

I think Doug is an ass. He just acted like since he was such a great inventor, he was such a better person than everyone else. I also thought it was irritating when he came out and hugged the kid. I wouldn't want the judge who just eliminated me hugging and consoling me.

Anyway, a definitely very entertaining show. I'll watch again next week.

Just checking this thread to see if I should watch. Does anyone know how many episodes there are or when this show will end?

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    Just checking this thread to see if I should watch. Does anyone know how many episodes there are or when this show will end?
    I believe it's on for 10 weeks. The first 5 hours are all auditions.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Why would you put your keys into a pouch that hangs off of your bed? I mean as opposed to the nightstand! This is one of those useless things that look good but make no sense.
    well, if you had the furniture I once had ... photofinish ... you might consider it. Darn nightstand scratched if you even sneezed on it.

Did anyone else think that 14 year old kid with the doggie window fan looked like a young Richard from Beauty & the Geeks 1? I swear they could be brothers!

This show was ridiculous, I wished I had noticed this forum earlier so I could have joined you while watching.
    The comments on here are hysterical, would have made the show lots more fun.

+ Reply to Thread