+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mary Lou Quinlan - Judge

I agree, she tears up every five seconds, maybe she is going through some personasl stuff away from the show.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

MARY LOU is just performiing her Paula role

I thought her "Where's your mom" "Get a Life" reaction was funny and understandable when the stripper bow lady came on

I wouldn't have gave her my personal jacket though to put on

Quote Originally Posted by Waste View Post
    I need to vent and found this place which was perfect for me. This Mary lou individual is way to emotional to be someone that is suppose to be some high power businesswomen. The show will need to replace her IMO for the show to go anywhere. But Im sure the show producers are trying to go for this emotional "sold my life for this dream" view. To me its just fake. Just like any other reality show out their. Mary lou is fake as it can get and the show made a serious mistake in allowing her in, but money talks. I can say some other things about this mary lou person but Im sure this post will get deleted if I did.
    A coworker of mine went to a Bill Clinton seminar and she was one of the speakers. According to this coworker she is a very smart and articulate woman. She never mentionned her sounding like a fake or being too emotional. Being emotional doesn't exclude you from being a high power businesswoman.

I was very pleased she pushed to get the toilet stall thing through.
    If it's ever manufactured I'll definitely buy one.

She tears up too much and this is starting to get on my nerves.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Amen to all of you. I really want to like her, because she's a woman in business who is obviously not a total dunderhead (which is always good to see on reality TV business shows!) but she has really got to stop with the crying. It's embarassing. Go ahead and cry if someone invents a cure for cancer, but crying over a shovel or some candy eggs kind of makes the rest of us ladies in business look bad. As Martha Stewart said on the Apprentice (wow, I can't believe I'm about to quote her), "There's no crying in the boardroom!"
    Perfection is just fine by me!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie9 View Post
    Amen to all of you. I really want to like her, because she's a woman in business who is obviously not a total dunderhead (which is always good to see on reality TV business shows!) but she has really got to stop with the crying. It's embarassing. Go ahead and cry if someone invents a cure for cancer, but crying over a shovel or some candy eggs kind of makes the rest of us ladies in business look bad. As Martha Stewart said on the Apprentice (wow, I can't believe I'm about to quote her), "There's no crying in the boardroom!"
    yeah, I feel so lukewarm about her

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12