+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ed Evangelista - Judge

Ed Evangelista - Judge

Ed Evangelista is an award-winning executive creative director at the NY Headquarters of JWT, where he has spent the last eight years creating campaigns for brands including The Diamond Trading Company (formerly known as DeBeers), Rolex, Smirnoff, Elizabeth Arden, Merrill Lynch and ThermaSilk.

Prior to his tenure at JWT, Evangelista spent 11 years helping to build Messner Vetere Berger McNamee Schmetterer/EURO RSCG into a household name. During that time, he developed award-winning campaigns for LIFE Magazine, Windstar Sail Cruises, MCI and more. Additionally, he was responsible for steering creative campaigns for Volvo, Club Med and Phillips Electronics, among others, with his long-time ad partner, Chris D'Rozario.

Evangelista began his career working at DellaFeminaTravisano, Backer Spielvogel. During that time he also launched a construction company. He holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from The School of Visual Arts in NYC and is a husband and loving father to his wife and two children. He currently lives on Long Island, New York.

Evangelista spent 11 years helping to build Messner Vetere Berger McNamee Schmetterer/EURO RSCG into a household name.
    Indeed. That name gets said at LEAST once a day in my household.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Soda on keyboard, thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

FORT Newbie
    least favorite host

+ Reply to Thread