+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: 2/24-2/25 AI 15: Top 14 **West Coast Spoilers

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

2/24-2/25 AI 15: Top 14 **West Coast Spoilers

This week through a convoluted math equation of judges' and viewer votes, they will winnow the crowd of 14 to 10.

Enjoy!
    CupidGuest likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 2/24-2/25 AI 15: Top 14 **West Coast Spoilers

Dalton, Olivia, Trent, and La Porsha were judges' unanimous picks
    dagwood and CupidGuest like this.

Nice of JLo to wear a cover-up over her bathing suit.

Harry's right, Thomas needs to stop cracking every note like that. It's irritating.
    judesdca likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Gianna Isabella was not good. I didn't like it. Don't say "yeah, yeah, yeah" at the end of the songs.

Didn't love that one by Jeneve. It'll be interesting to see if she has enough fans to keep her around...
    CupidGuest likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I don't get why Gianna (or the producers) thought it was a good idea to change her look midway through the qualifying rounds. We grew to know her with her curly hair, and now last week and this, she's straightened it and looks like a different person when performing. But on the voting page, it's a picture of the curly-haired girl. She's confusing people whose votes she needs. Not smart.

Edited to Add: They did the same thing to Tristan. Not cool. It's fun to be able to switch up looks, but it's so not smart while we're still getting to know the contestants.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 02-24-2016 at 09:27 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I thought they were all pretty good tonight. Hard to see four of them go at once. I'm not a fan of Manny's. I don't think the judges should have been able to "save" those 4. I'm not sure they all would have made it on their own with 4 being cut.
    InsideOut likes this.
    Count your blessings!

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

Oh, well, we'll get to include them in the vote tomorrow night.

I placed my votes online. There were five I would put through and I added a sixth.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Sonika and Gianna were my favorites tonight. Of the guys, I still like Lee Jean and McKensie. Burning Ring of Fire has never been one of my favorite country songs but Jenine sang it in as interesting way. She isn't one of my favorite female singers yet, (and maybe never), but I really do like her back story, and I'd like to see her go through and see what a little more experience will bring out in her. I liked the showmanship that she showed last week. Jenn sang better tonight, but I feel like her songs are all going to sound alike with the way she stylizes her songs. Manny sings well but I'm just not into that kind of music, so I would prefer that he not go through. Thomas is a little like Jenn in that his style of singing breaks in ways that detract rather than attract for me. Everyone did well overall, but the ones I voted for were:
    1. Gianna 2. Sonika 3. Tristin 4. Lee Jean 5. Jenine 6. McKensie

Manny - meh. Gianna - this is the first time I could see why the judges like her. She's getting better coaching on the show than she got from her mom. Thomas - thank you, Harry, I wondered when one of you'd comment on his annoying affectation. Tristan - ok, top 10 worthy but didn't blow my socks off. Avalon - finally agreed to let herself be styled, and it suits her. Jenn - I like her, but only in small doses, I hope she chamges things up every week. Lee - has great potential, but could have used a couple years of growth. Maybe see you on The Voice in a couple years? Sonika - pretty vanilla voice, go join a college choir. McKenzie - love him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast