+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: 2/24-2/25 AI 15: Top 14 **West Coast Spoilers

Re: 2/24-2/25 AI 15: Top 14 **West Coast Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ginger2 View Post
    Good show tonight, but it seems to me that everything is being rushed. What happened to final 12? or wild card night. It's like TPTB can't wait for it all to be over. In March, Idol is only going to be on one night. I do enjoy having the past idols back and it was nice seeing cameo's of Kelly in her season. It was the only one I missed, so it was nice to see snapshots of her performing thoughout Season One. As for the Idols, my favorites mostly made it through. Since we are down to 10, why eliminate two next week? My personal favorites tonight were Sonika, Dalton, Olivia and Lee Jean. La Porcha certainly has the chops, and she looked wonderful tonight. Her hair is still a distraction but it was styled nicely. So far, she is choosing her songs well and they are always on key. Although her choices in music aren't mine, I have to put her in the top three to make it through. A few of the others needed to pick better songs. NO one really bombed, I think McKensie and Trent will probably go through. I think it is more iffy for Avalon, Gianna and Tristin.
    I thought the same thing. I remember when America could vote starting from the top 24 and each week two would go home until we got to the top 12. Then only one would go home each week. Ryan Seacrest said we have a month more to go. What!!!? The last season is being rushed for sure! Maybe because the current judges can't commit to the length of time it used to take in the past. I'm hoping that Olivia, Trent and Sonika make it through. I voted.

Wow, this season is really flying by! I loved Kelly last night. I thought she was terrific and fun.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    I thought the same thing. I remember when America could vote starting from the top 24 and each week two would go home until we got to the top 12. Then only one would go home each week. Ryan Seacrest said we have a month more to go. What!!!? The last season is being rushed for sure! Maybe because the current judges can't commit to the length of time it used to take in the past. I'm hoping that Olivia, Trent and Sonika make it through. I voted.
    The finale is April 7th. They cut 4 weeks off of the show. There will be a double elimination this week & next week as well.

I voted Olivia, Trent & Avalon.

For my two cents worth, the only [performance I was entertained by was Dalton. If this is going to be a season of girls who all try to out shout each other, it's going to be a long season (however short). They're all interchangeable for me at the moment. I hope Trent doesn't feel he has to compete with that, because normally I love him and last night just wasn't good.

I tried to vote online this morning, but it wanted me to sign in with Facebook, so I guess no voting for me this season. I'm finding at the moment that I really don't care anyway. Very disappointed.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

You get a choice to sign in with your Fox account or Facebook. I can never remember my Fox account info, so I use Facebook. I also tested the phone and text numbers last night before the two hour window closed and you also get just 10 votes on each. So...if you vote all three ways, your favorite contestant can receive 30 votes. Or, if like me and voting multiple contestants, they each can receive 30 votes total.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    You get a choice to sign in with your Fox account or Facebook. I can never remember my Fox account info, so I use Facebook. I also tested the phone and text numbers last night before the two hour window closed and you also get just 10 votes on each. So...if you vote all three ways, your favorite contestant can receive 30 votes. Or, if like me and voting multiple contestants, they each can receive 30 votes total.
    I don't have a Fox account and forget about Facebook. If I get interested enough to really want to vote, I guess I'll sign up for a Fox account.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

OR...you can vote by phone. You don't need to sign in to get the voting information on the webpage.

1-866-436-570_ (phone)

21523 #_ (text)
    CupidGuest likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    I'm guessing it's the audience that won't commit. I'm guessing that the lack of interest here at FoRT reflects the level of interest in the broader public. The show has run its course, and they want to wrap it up with a bang, but they know it can't sustain as long a run in this last season as it did in its heyday.
    waywyrd likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I'm guessing it's the audience that won't commit. I'm guessing that the lack of interest here at FoRT reflects the level of interest in the broader public. The show has run its course, and they want to wrap it up with a bang, but they know it can't sustain as long a run in this last season as it did in its heyday.
    I would agree. I remember years ago watching the show and coming here directly after it and there would already be 25 pages worth of comments. Now we're lucky to get 5 or 6 in a whole week. It's run its course, I'm afraid.
    CupidGuest and Misty8723 like this.

Then I wish they had just ended it cold. This rushed season isn't going to get any of the contestants a fan base.
    Miss_Griss, Thor and Fanny Mare like this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast