+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: 2/17 - 2/18 AI 15: Top 24 Second Half **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/17 - 2/18 AI 15: Top 24 Second Half **West Coast Spoilers**

Beginning on March 3, it goes to just Thursday's.

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    Funny...Jlo saying all that nice stuff about Haley Rhinehart "We thought she would win", etc. when she was terribly hard on Haley and didn't act like she liked her at all.
    They were all hard on Haley during her season. And with Scotty on that year doubt she would have won anyway.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by ginger2 View Post
    Just saw Shelby's performance. I guess she didn't make it through and she was ROBBED! It seems to me that the judges had already made up their minds that they weren't going to advance her. For me, it was the best performance of the night and her vocals were spot on!
    Yes! So they had to make up some stupid remarks like it wasn't meant to be a duet, they lost "Shelby." Huh? First of all, the contestants didn't pick those songs, so don't fault them on song choice.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

This season is going by way too fast! Have they always cut so many so quickly? With it being the last season and all, I'm enjoying every minute and don't want it to end!!!!
    Misty8723 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    This season is going by way too fast! Have they always cut so many so quickly? With it being the last season and all, I'm enjoying every minute and don't want it to end!!!!
    This season is 4 weeks shorter than previous seasons, which is probably why they are cutting so many so quickly. The 3 night finale ends on April 7th.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by ginger2 View Post
    Just saw Shelby's performance. I guess she didn't make it through and she was ROBBED! It seems to me that the judges had already made up their minds that they weren't going to advance her. For me, it was the best performance of the night and her vocals were spot on!
    I agree that Shelby has a lot of talent, but she bugs me. There is something about her that just bugs me. I was glad she didn't make it. I really prefer to enjoy watching a performance as well as listening, and with Shelby I just don't.

I agree Shelbie Z was robbed. Love BoRhap.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

For anyone (like me) that is a fan of Olivia, she is in the hospital in LA with the flu.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    For anyone (like me) that is a fan of Olivia, she is in the hospital in LA with the flu.
    That stinks! They are actually filming the show for tomorrow night right now, so I wonder how this will affect the Top 10. Of the girls left in the competition, she's my favorite.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

For those, like me, who don't remember them by name - here is a page with the top 14 photos in full color while the remaining 10 are shaded.

Top 24 | FOX Broadcasting Company
    Gutmutter likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast