+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: 1/6-1/7 AI 15: PREMIERE Auditions **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/6-1/7 AI 15: PREMIERE Auditions **West Coast Spoilers**

I just got home, but they've showed several really good girls in the last fifteen minutes. I'm impressed.

Is Keith trying to bring the mullet back? Please, no.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I started out watching Big Bang Theory with AI during commercials and then switched over when it was done. A LOT of good ones tonight. I wasn't that impressed yesterday, but I could get behind several I've heard today.
    I'm not going to spoil anything, but make sure you watch until the very end tonight.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 01-07-2016 at 11:03 PM.
    AmyKay likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Wow what a night that was. There was just tons of talent trotted out on that stage. And the end? All I can say is if that doesn't get the tears flowing I feel bad for you.
    Misty8723, Gutmutter and AmyKay like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

That last girl, her voice.. I have no words. When her mother walked out,I lost it. So much talent, I just hope this makes for a great competition. I don't want it to start out well, then I have to tune it out like last season.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Production values were off the hook tonight! WOW! Good Job Idol editors!

Not only production, but the singers (mostly female as noted by an exasperated Harry in San Francisco)were also most worthy. The majority were very young, but oh, so talented. Lots of personality, too. I especially liked the girl from Alaska who DJs a morning show in Anchorage along with pretty much every one else go went through.

Once again, you saw the worst of the worst in the producers' round so we didn't have to suffer them in the judges' round. Thank you for that.

I want it to run again tomorrow. I don't want to wait til next week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Has anyone else noticed just how many 15 year olds there are this year & how good & how fearless they are. And just think, being 15 they have never known life without American Idol.
    Jexter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That last girl, her voice.. I have no words. When her mother walked out,I lost it. So much talent, I just hope this makes for a great competition. I don't want it to start out well, then I have to tune it out like last season.
    I was thinking the same thing. I didn't watch it through to the end last year. In fact when they showed last year's winner, I didn't even know who he was. There was a vague recognition like you'd have with a low-ranking contestant from years past, but I would never have picked him out of a line-up as an AI winner. And I had such high hopes for the season last year during the Hollywood rounds.
    The one who really stood out for me last night was the one Harry said was the best audition he had heard in 3 years... towards the end of the run of girls. She was wearing a lacy, loose top/dress. Someone had commented on her eyes when she walked in. I may even go to the AI site and see if I can watch her audition again.
    Melanie Tierce - I couldn't find a video of her audition (Rise Up) but I found her singing it in a studio on Youtube.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 01-08-2016 at 09:43 AM.
    AmyKay and Fanny Mare like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Production values were off the hook tonight! WOW! Good Job Idol editors!

Once again, you saw the worst of the worst in the producers' round so we didn't have to suffer them in the judges' round. Thank you for that.
    I want them to leave the bad ones out completely! If I want to hear bad singing, I'll just open my own mouth and go for it.
    navybelle likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Yea she said they were distracted by him dancing with the baby, kinda blaming it on him, but she was upset so I hope she doesn't really blame him.
    I think she chose the wrong song and tried to act cutesy with the pink ukulele, which, to me, made it look like she wasn't taking the audition seriously. She should've chosen a song that showcased her voice, like what her husband did.
    Jexter and AmyKay like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    I think she chose the wrong song and tried to act cutesy with the pink ukulele, which, to me, made it look like she wasn't taking the audition seriously. She should've chosen a song that showcased her voice, like what her husband did.
    Yeah. That was really too bad! She had a pretty voice, but she was singing to fast and being too cutsie in the way she performed it.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234