+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree290Likes

Thread: AI 15: FINALE WEEK (Tues, Wed and Thurs)

AI 15: FINALE WEEK (Tues, Wed and Thurs)

Tuesday is a celebration of the 15 year run of the show. This is when past contestants make an appearance.

Wednesday is the final judging/voting show for the Winner. Dalton Rapattoni,Trent Harmon and La'Porsha Renae are the contenders.

Thursday is the FINALE with the crowning of the winner and the good-bye salutes to 15 seasons of American Idol.

No longer will we hear Ryan Seacrest say, "THIS is American Idol."

Last edited by Arielflies; 04-05-2016 at 05:48 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: AI 15: FINALE WEEK (Tues, Wed and Thurs)

This is all too sad if you ask me. BUT Simon Fuller is on the record in the past week saying the show will be back, he just isn't sure in what form, or if it will vbe a TV show or an internet show.
    Arielflies likes this.

This is very entertaining to see how it all got started.
    navybelle likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I'm enjoying this because I didn't start watching until part way through Season 2. My daughter, a high school student at the time, asked me if I wanted to watch AI. I thought she meant Artificial Intelligence, that Haley Joel Osment movie. She said, "You should watch it. There's a guy from Raleigh on it". That was Clay Aiken.

I loved the show tonight. I went to the two final shows in season one and seeing clips brought back so many memories.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Watching tonight's retrospective made me realize how many seasons I didn't watch.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

As interesting as it was, they sure left a lot out. I was surprised they only had a very small handful of past contestants and judges that they interviewed. I'm glad Simon was included/agreed to appear.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    As interesting as it was, they sure left a lot out. I was surprised they only had a very small handful of past contestants and judges that they interviewed. I'm glad Simon was included/agreed to appear.
    I believe that most of the ones that were doing interviews probably recorded them the night they appeared on the show. Only Carrie & JHud to the best of my memory have not been on yet.

But that will all change tomorrow night when they roll out the performances. There are tons of former contestants that have been seen & photographed & will be performing.
    Gutmutter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    I'm enjoying this because I didn't start watching until part way through Season 2. My daughter, a high school student at the time, asked me if I wanted to watch AI. I thought she meant Artificial Intelligence, that Haley Joel Osment movie. She said, "You should watch it. There's a guy from Raleigh on it". That was Clay Aiken.
    I started watching during the Wild Card round of Season 2 because there was a little article in the N&O about local guy Clay Aiken competing. Hard to believe how many years ago that was.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

FORT Fogey

I really enjoyed watching the clips of the early seasons. I had forgotten how stark and boring the set was in the early rounds when the show first started. The judges table looked like right before they were going to start taping they realized they needed a place for the judges and grabbed a table from craft services. I had also forgotten about the Coke red room!!!
    navybelle likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast