+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 1/13-1/14 AI 15: Auditions Continue **West Coast Spoilers**

1/13-1/14 AI 15: Auditions Continue **West Coast Spoilers**

After last week's shows (particularly Tuesday) let's see if they can top that on this week's tour.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 1/13-1/14 AI 15: Auditions Continue **West Coast Spoilers**

Hollywood is going to be a hoot!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

For me, Philly was a bust. It was almost like they had a quota to meet; rather than put through singers they put through personalities.

The last guy and his story - I can't even. He makes me so angry. When I was a child, a bullet wizzed by my head in our living room, trigger pulled by a family friend with what was supposed to be an unloaded pistol. Inches. Then a bank robbery and a gun pointed at my face. I hate guns, and I don't care if they are banned. Can you believe his parents are Ministers of Faith and, even though they resided in rural North Carolina, guns and what they represent should have been anathema.
    KathyinMaine likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I don't think we saw the winner in Philly last night. There wasn't anyone to match last Tuesday but I will admit that the kid with the grandpa, had a really catchy original tune, that thing could be a hit right now.
    NCLurker and spockwhat like this.

Yes, that was definitely radio worthy, I'll give him that.

So what do you think the deal is with Space Girl? Drugs? Mental? Put on? I actually liked her voice (not win-worthy) but the tripped out affect is working against her.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    For me, Philly was a bust. It was almost like they had a quota to meet; rather than put through singers they put through personalities.

The last guy and his story - I can't even. He makes me so angry. When I was a child, a bullet wizzed by my head in our living room, trigger pulled by a family friend with what was supposed to be an unloaded pistol. Inches. Then a bank robbery and a gun pointed at my face. I hate guns, and I don't care if they are banned. Can you believe his parents are Ministers of Faith and, even though they resided in rural North Carolina, guns and what they represent should have been anathema.

I didn't even listen to his story. Minute I heard gun, I turned the channel. They put him through because of his story and not his singing (although I didn't hear that much of him).
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

He has a Broadway voice and they were iffy, but put him through. I'm still angry this morning.

I guess this is why it's the last season - not a single comment on last night's show.
    Count your blessings!

I thought last nights show was head & shoulders above the Wednesday offering. There were more than a few that I could see progressing along in the season, while the other show had almost no one.
    Gutmutter, AmyKay and Imperfect1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast