+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By razorbacker
  • 3 Post By Arielflies

Thread: AI 14 - Jax

AI 14 - Jax

East Brunswick, NJ

"Poker Face" (Lady Gaga) is not only an inspired musical choice for Jax, who handles the song's quirks and powerful chorus equally well, but one that feels perfectly calibrated to her artistic sensibilities. Even singing someone... - See more at: Get to Know Jax | American Idol on FOX
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: AI 14 - Jax

I'm still amazed that Jax has not been signed to a recording contract. But that hasn't stopped her from putting out a new song & video in which she takes more than a shot across the bow at Idol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R4T0Nc4jig
    waywyrd and sclilred1 like this.

Beautiful comment on American Idol 14. Very well played. Loved seeing the other 14 contestants as "actors" in her video.
    NCLurker, waywyrd and sclilred1 like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey Ms.pacman New Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion awesomekina23's Avatar

OMG! Eighteen tumors, removal of thyroid and glands, radiation. Too much for someone so young with such a promising future. My thoughts are with her.

+ Reply to Thread