+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finalists Recording Remakes

AI Critic

Finalists Recording Remakes

What already-produced songs/records/tracks would you like to hear the finalists remake? Or if you combined American Idol's first season finalists with this years, which of 2 or more would you like to hear sing a duet or a group collaboration?

I'd love to hear duets like "A Whole New World," Ruben & Tamyra
    and "Somewhere Out There," Clay & Kelly.

AI Critic
    It'd also be cool for the finalists to record a single with another artist...all this imagined if they all had record contracts .

tomboy66
    Yeah... I actually think it would be wicked awesome if Clay could do a duet with Elton John with "Don't let the Sun Go Down On Me". But I like your idea with the "Somewhere Out There" with Kelly & Clay too.

Originally posted by tomboy66
    Yeah... I actually think it would be wicked awesome if Clay could do a duet with Elton John with "Don't let the Sun Go Down On Me".
    Yeah Tomboy, being from Boston I think it would be "wick awesome" too!

AI Critic
    If all the "Idols" came together (Pop, American, South American), that'd be one overdone collaboration, but is technically sensible. Haha, I'd love to hear that, and trying to distinguish who's who.

falloutbey
    That would be kinda cool AI Critic.. All the single Idols from year one of each country come together in America to sing together.. Its very far fetched but still cool idea

Kyle
    I`d like to hear Clay sing "The Great Pretender" by Queen.
    Just to see if he can keep up with Freddie.

+ Reply to Thread