+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I can't disagree with what most people said. Elena did well, Raj was good and I liked Jason's performance too. Liz chose the song Toya did in last year's wild card and I don't think she performed it nearly as well but I didn't hate it either. If any of these four get through I won't be upset.

*sigh* I don't really care for Jason, too full of himself, but I thought he did a great job last night and being an Elton John fan, I do love it when someone performs one of his songs well...so I guess I'll concede Jason is deserving to go to the top 10.

I suppose Elena will be the other choice, although I just can't warm up to her. If a girl from this group gets through I suppose she's the best choice.

I love Ted's voice but I don't think he has a prayer against Jason. And I guess I won't be seeing Bernard again

Looks like no one read your list, happy blue I was actually cringing when Andrew sang Imagine. John Lennon must turn a little in his grave everytime one of these kids butcher his greatest work.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane

Looks like no one read your list, happy blue I was actually cringing when Andrew sang Imagine. John Lennon must turn a little in his grave everytime one of these kids butcher his greatest work.
    wee, glad I'm not the only one

Ogopogo
    Is anyone else out there sick of the guys trying Stevie Wonder songs? He's not my favorite singer anyway, but you really need a lot of 'soul' to hit all those notes and they're very difficult songs to sing. IMO, the guys just end up sounding 'off' rather than soulful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    I shudder at the thought. I can see both of them trying to out-goofy the other.
    I shudder at the thought too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234