I did this exact thread last season, so here are those times on the show this year where it's left that significant mark, good or bad.
- Scat girl's "Route 66" audition (especially that screech at the end). Oh, plus Simon saying God was taking a day off.
- William Hung's "She Bangs" audition (plus his following success!).
- The group 2 performance night. Enough said.
- La Toya coming out of nowhere on "All By Myself" in group 3.
- Lisa Leuschner getting cut from performing on the wild card.
- Jon Peter Lewis's "A Little Less Conversation" dancing on the wild card round.
- Matt singing to Simon on his elimination exit.
- La Toya, Fantasia, and Jennifer in the bottom 3.
- Jennifer getting the boot.
- Fantasia's "Summertime" performance. There was nothing like it.
- Having the bands (Funk Brothers, Miami Sound Machine, and big band).
- Jasmine being safe with LaToya getting the boot.
- Jasmine breaking down after "It's Raining Men".
- George replacing Donnie and going to the top.
- The tight battling divas atmosphere.
- The support for John and Jasmine, and both their visible misery at times.
This season really was turbulent, so a lot has happened. Pitch in to ones I've missed!