Great picks, AI Critic! Great thread! I agree with almost all, plus:
- Amy on Country Night! Blew me away!
- George doing "Take Me To The Pilot" and beaming with joy and wonder every week! His smile! Unforgettable!
- The early audition where Simon couldn't stop laughing and the contestant was insulted and wanted an apology.
- Army girl, Martha K. and Scooter Girl and their singing!
- Matt doing opera in clips.
- It's worth repeating - the notorious William Hung!
- Jasmine's flower!
- Simon & Paula kissing.
- Simon telling JS it was like chocolate ice cream and onions for him to be singing on Latin Night!
- The thinner and meaner Randy this year.
- Getting to hear Kelly & Kim Locke again!
- Diana - her singing, her grace, her sustained notes, her maturity and the sweetness of her support of Fantasia!
- Have to repeat, Fantasia first doing "Summertime" and add La Toya doing "Somewhere"!
- The Finale - a truly, over-the-top extravaganza.
- The closeness and camaraderie among this Season's Top 5.
- The way Barry Manilow worked with all the contestants and made new arrangements, when I dreaded him and his music - a pleasant surprise.
Since it's not new, I'd also like to throw in Gloria Estefan and The Miami Sound Machine performing!
A memorable season.