View Poll Results: Who's your favorite judge?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Randy

10 18.52%
  • Paula

4 7.41%
  • Simon

40 74.07%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who's your favorite judge?

Katelyn&Carmen
    Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    Simon just lost my vote after World Idol... now that was just plain immature!!! I pick Randy!
    What comment specifically? The one to Zack Werner?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Simon, because I would rock his world, baby!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Simon - although his comments seem a little harsh, he's pretty much on target with talent (except for Carmen - I agree there)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I have to agree with marybeth. I voted for Simon. He's usually pretty much on target when he does give constructive criticism (which there were a few times last season that he told some of the contestants, not just Clay, that it was horrible without telling them why he thought that)

Simon - he is the show, his opinion is the one that matters, and when he praises it means the world to these kids if they are that lucky. He is honest to a fault, but honest all the same. I think he is good looking too!!!
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    My favourite judge is definitely Simon.

I was not impressed that he selected Carmen for the final wildcard spot, leaving (imo) far more talented singers sitting on the bleachers, but overall I still place him higher on my list than Randy and Paula.
    Yea, like JD Adams!!
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

RedStickLA
    Simon of course! He is the reason I watch. The show would be boring with out him.

SIMON... once again, agreeing with everyone else... the show wouldnt be a show without him... and i liked carmen! There was nothing wrong with her... okay, she did kinda sound like a sheep, but i think she was good!

Young Larry
    Quote Originally Posted by dosqueen
    I understand why people choose Simon as their favorite (although I chose Randy) because his putdowns are oftentimes witty. I just wish he made more sense with his critiques. I remember when he said Trenyce's rendition of Proud Mary reminded him of a drag act. Yeah, I suppose that was somewhat funny but he didn't explain what he meant. Or he would say to Clay, everything about that was horrible but offer nothing constructive to work on. I would love to see him continue being "honest", but to be less cryptic this season.
    Was that when Clay did Grease???

If so then I think by horrible he meant 'never do anything like that again' which I can't say I disagree with...

I really think the judges more or less bring entertainment value, the vocal coach can give them constructive advice after the shows over.

AIWANNABE
    I'd of course go with Simon, picking Carmen made him all the better, she should have won (ducks for cover)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast