+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you only heard their voices which Junior would you really like?

frickin_angel88

If you only heard their voices which Junior would you really like?

You know that a lot of us picked the Junior that we liked based on more than just their singing...don't lie now.
    But what if during the whole thing you never saw them? You only heard their voices? Then who would you truely find to be the most fit for the band?
    BTW: You don't know anything about their personality either because they only sing. Yes, it would make for a boring show but whatever...Play along.

I would prolly go for Morgan because he really does have a great strong voice. And Lucy, too.

KaraIsNumeroUno
    danielle kara and aj

KaraIsNumeroUno
    and lucy! oops

BeautifulSoul
    Considering the fact that I overlooked Danielle completely because I thought she was boring at first, it would probably be her.

Close To You just about did it for me there. She just kept getting better. And by Daydream Believer I was going nutz wondering why she wasnt voted in the top three yet.

CanyonsSis
    Dani, Aj, And Lucy

FORT Regular
    The first time I watched I wasn't really paying attention, and so all I had to go by was if a voice caught my attention or not. The ones that did were Danielle, Morgan, and Lucy, so I'm pretty sure they would be the ones I would like if all I had to go by was their singing.

Mindee11
    lucy, chantel, AJ and danielle.

kitten
    Kristinia (she shouldn't been in the top 10), Danielle, Lucy

Aj & clay baby
    AJ,Tori,Lucy

Aj & clay baby
    And Jordan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast