+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Record Deals

FORT Fogey
    I'd like to know about Kate's future, too. Her dad said I'm her "Number 1 Fan".

-Rach

twinsfan
    The Nelson twins are recording an album right now and you can hear their latest song called "Cat Nap" on their website. The address is www.nelsontwins.net

Shawn
    Last time I heard (earlier today) the Tarver's were still thinking about it. But don't worry i'll be sure to tell you when I find out.
    I didnt catch where you live but if you live anywhere near Savannah I could PM you their number and you could talk to her. (Although that would be a little weird)

And Yes thats me in the pic, but I am 14 and I was playing in a under 16 tournament. I'm only 5'10, but that pic could make me look bigger than I am

YeahYeah
    American Babe wants you, dawg..
    Last edited by YeahYeah; 08-19-2003 at 12:57 AM.

CaNaDiAn FaN
    any updates on the Tarver's Shawn??

Shawn
    Yes, but it has come to their attention of the three month delay. In which they could not sing for 3 months even if they wanted to.

KaraIsNumeroUno
    shawn how do you know this stuff?

Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraIsNumeroUno
    shawn how do you know this stuff?
    I live very close to Glennville and have met Katelyn on a few ocasions.
    My bro used to be freinds with Drew before he left and thats how I know them.

KaraIsNumeroUno
    Hey I know this is REALLY REALLY off topic but how do you change your profile and aviatar?

americanbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    American Babe wants you, dawg..
    uhhh... yeah sure.... ummm and to shawn thanks! and thanks for the offer too i used to live close to savannah a while ago and actually really close to katelyn too i lived in Mendes but not i live too far and thanks for the offer but i don't think it would be right to out of the blue call her and stuff...i could take an sn tho! that might not be as weird (and at the moment i can't really talk...long story) but PM me if you want with that if you have it! and thanks....i also heard jordan got some offers too according to one of her relatives

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast