+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad it's over??

xoxkels06xox

Sad it's over??

Is anyone else sad this season's show is over! I am because I want to see Jordan and all the other finialists again! I don't think the second one will be as good as the first.

frickin_angel88
    Yeah...I'm sad. What am I going to do every Tuesday and Wednesday night? Homework...? Heck no.
    Plus, I'll miss Morgan! And the others...They should start a band. Watch them be as big (or bigger...) than the ones who won. Hahaha! That's be funny.

Wid789456
    I quess am gonna have to find another reality show ontill then. Hey I heard that Pop Star 3 was comming back on WB some time this November I dont polan to watch it, it sounds cheesy and when was the last time you heard about Edens Crush!!(If you now who am talking about)!!!

frickin_angel88
    Edens Crush...hahaha. They were funny.

frickin_angel88
    Quote Originally Posted by Wid789456
    Yo let me tell you that its funny how they only made one video and then disapered I was laughing my ass off. But then I have a feeling thats the same thing thats gonna happen with this group!!
    They made a video? I didn't know that. Lol.

trunks
    Yea, I am.

Jackson5is#1
    im kinda sad that its over ill miss watching taylor and morgan but since taylor is in the group she'll be on tv more right?

canyon is a qt
    i'll miss all of them.

yes, i'll definetly miss watching them all as well. i can't wait to see the juniors in the next one, if there's gonna be one!

I think it's a shame it's over as I had come to like this talented bunch of kids.

I hope are all very successful in the future.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast