+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why can't we all just.......vote Danielle in?

Happy Days

Why can't we all just.......vote Danielle in?

I mean come on!!!! She is perfect for the group. Her voice is amazing, her stage presence is mesmorizing, and she's so consistent. As I was watching all the group performances I also noticed that she's extremely enthusiastic with the singing and dancing. It just seems that she really wants it so bad and I think that she deserves it! Support Danielle and vote!!!

danielle....Danielle....DANIEL LE!!!

Mindee11
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days
    I mean come on!!!! She is perfect for the group. Her voice is amazing, her stage presence is mesmorizing, and she's so consistent. As I was watching all the group performances I also noticed that she's extremely enthusiastic with the singing and dancing. It just seems that she really wants it so bad and I think that she deserves it! Support Danielle and vote!!!

we are definately voting for Danielle! we live near her, in St. Pete and i heard she lives in Bradenton. she is cool. my age too! did she know Alex who lives in Tampa from the auditions? we love her too.

EricaAlexis
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days

FORT Fogey
    I'm voting for whoever does the best. Danielle usually bores me, so....

-Rach

xoxkels06xox
    I'm voting for Danielle!!! So you can count in my 100 votes or so. She has amazing consistancy so there is no question she'll do good!

Wid789456
    Maleddy 33 I agree wit you!

synchro_skater1
    yah Danielle is soooooo good! her voice is awesome, so different then the others and shes so cute!!! awww i really hope she makes it. I would SO vote for her but i live in Canada! :mad:

Lyne
    Yes I want Danielle in it, but I also want Jordan in it. Both are really good and seem to enjoy singing and appear to be so sweet. Vote for both Danielle and Jordan!

Delia
    Danielle 'n Jordan rock! I'll be votin for them for a loooooonnnnng time. Probably Chantel, Lucy, 'n Katelyn too...if they do perform good every week.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I hope that Danielle gets in. She has so much talent, but usually gets overlooked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast