+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: American Idol TV Show Is August?

  1. #1
    vannilla90
    Guest

    American Idol TV Show Is August?

    Hey I heard that American Idol will be doing a show on fox where they do there own series behind the scenes of the tour and then do some live performances. Is that true?

  2. #2
    Christina1106
    Guest
    On TRL I heard them say something about more American Idol information and things coming next month.
    I didn't know what the deal with it was though.

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey zippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,208
    Freemantle was supposed to be doing another American Juniors show of some kind this fall to fill the time slot until AI3 launches in January. But since AJ has not had great ratings, it wouldn't surprise me if they were to use a tour special or something like it to earn better ratings for that time slot.

  4. #4
    ClayAiken#1Fan
    Guest
    I heard that they are going to show a sneak preview with Simon Cowell in the LA additions on Tuesday or wendsday on American Juniors the finalle!!

  5. #5
    ClaysOregonian
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vannilla90
    Hey I heard that American Idol will be doing a show on fox where they do there own series behind the scenes of the tour and then do some live performances. Is that true?
    I hope its true i'll try to find out.

  6. #6
    starry night
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stargirl91
    I heard that they are going to show a sneak preview with Simon Cowell in the LA additions on Tuesday or wendsday on American Juniors the finalle!!
    its true. i heard Ryan say it on AJ.

  7. #7
    RubenFan#205
    Guest
    I hope this is not true... I thought some of you would want Clay to move above and beyong American Idol II, right ?

    I hope this is about World Idol competition.

  8. #8
    crysma
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I hope this is not true... I thought some of you would want Clay to move above and beyong American Idol II, right ?
    It would be a mixed blessing. For many of us who can't see the concert, it would be wonderful if they have some footage of the tour. Also, for anybody interested in contestants other than Ruben, Clay, Kim C., Carmen and possibly Kim L, this is the last chance to see them.

    But at the same time... I just want the tv show part of their careers to be over, and get on with the music making.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.