Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which 5 do you think

this group winning a grammy?

Wid789456
    Well superfly anything is posible if you reach out 4 it we are the ones
    in control of there futures so we decide on that and I was just being
    sarcastic!!

CaNaDiAn FaN
    just a reminder: when u post try 2 say something nice about each person that u think shouldnt make it. try to keep this thread as nice as possible

yahright
    This is my top 5 as of today, unless if someone shocks me in a great way in the coming weeks to change my mind, that's a big if though......

Katelyn - She got the pipes, and she's a gymnast so she must be able to dance. She's just very appealing.

Jordan - This girl might not rank top 5 in voices, but she has the overall total package, she commands the stage, she just has this presence. Her energy shines.

Danielle - Her voice is pure, great for harmony.

Morgan - This guy is like a young Michael Jackson, how can you deny him a top 5 spot?

AJ - This guy's voice is to good to leave him out.

x0 bAbieKeLz 0x
    my group would be... (without the results already)

1. Chantel
    2. Taylor
    3. Tori
    4. Lucy
    5. Katelyn

all girls woowoo! lol

CaNaDiAn FaN
    Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    This is my top 5 as of today
    I'm sorta the same.
    I judge on performances of that week but sometimes all of their performances they've done. It just depends.

Kids i don't want to make the top 5 are in order of, in my opinion, best to worst:

1. lucy - fav but shouldnt make the group cause she NEEDS to go solo

2. a.j. - good voice, but has been doing some pretty good songs lately

3. chantel - good voice, but needs to do the song types she used to do

4. chauncey - sang great last week, but 1 performance isnt good enough

5. morgan - trys to hard, and ends up totally messing up the songs

FORT Fan
    Jordan-doesn't have a big enough fan base
    Morgan-he has started to tone things down, but I think it is too late.

Danielle or Katelyn-both cute with a light voice, but I think Katelyn will lose out...
    Chantel or Lucy-both powerful voices, I think Lucy is better, but I think she will lose
    AJ or Chauncey-I think the group will be awkward with only one boy, but I think it may happen, I think Chauncey will lose though, he seems to have the older crowd's votes; people who think he is cute but don't "luv" him, and the older people are usually less rabid...although he did beat out AJ in the first round...

CaNaDiAn FaN
    so far every1 has a chance of bein in the group what kinda group do you want? i want an all girl group always a chance of 4 girls 1 boy :mad: it definetely wont be a 3 boy 2 girl group and most likely wont be a 2 boy 3 girl group what does everyone else think

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CaNaDiAn FaN
    so far every1 has a chance of bein in the group what kinda group do you want? i want an all girl group always a chance of 4 girls 1 boy :mad: it definetely wont be a 3 boy 2 girl group and most likely wont be a 2 boy 3 girl group what does everyone else think
    I agree that it will definitely not be a 3 boy/2 girl group, but there is a chance that it could be a 2 boy/3 girl group because that is what the producers will be pushing for. AJ and Chauncey have already made the top 3, so they definitely have a good shot at making the group.

CaNaDiAn FaN
    Quote Originally Posted by Susieq2005
    but there is a chance that it could be a 2 boy/3 girl group because that is what the producers will be pushing for. AJ and Chauncey have already made the top 3, so they definitely have a good shot at making the group.
    they may not have a good shot bcause a lot of people like danielle based on another thread i started

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast