+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Seacrest

torisbiggestfan
    Well I bet the producers make him say some of this stuff. I think he is hot and nice!

trunks
    I like some of his jokes. He worked very well with the Semi-Finalists. He's cool.

Olivia909
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    Blame the writers; it's not Ryan's fault. I hate the garbage they give him to say.

I like Ryan. I'm not sure why. I just do.

Cassandra
    Yeah, I like Ryan too. He has some of the worst jokes, but he's hot. And he is really good with the kids!

cho
    I liked Ryan on AI, but I love him on AJ. Probably a combination of him acting like a kid with the kids and comparing him to the awful Canadian Idol host

Cassandra
    I haven't seen Canadian Idol, but I think he interacts better with the kids than on AI...I think they could have had a better host for AI.

And about the talk show he was getting, I've heard it's scheduled for the beginning of next year.

JuniorsFANatic
    I love Ryan on American Juniors. Although most of his jokes are corny, some really are funny and he's amazing with the kids. I love the way that when he talks to the shorter kids, like Tori, he bends his knees so that he can look right at them instead of just looking down at them. IMO, thats how you know he actually cares about what is being said. I think he's doing an awesome job and give him credit for taking on yet another "idols" show, especially one with kids.

Katelyn&Carmen
    I liked his joke about how you could get cut from Gladys's hair. hahaha

VoteForTayNTori
    I like his haircut.

HairCUT? More like Hair rub against a baloon before I come on stage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast