+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Very Last Group Song

CanyonsSis

The Very Last Group Song

I think the very last group song should be Time of My Life. Ya know the won that goes:
    I've had the time of my life
    No, I've never felt this way before
    Yes, I swear
    It's the truth
    And I owe it all to you

I saw them do it on American Idol 2, and it was great. Plus, the lyrics are appropriate, since it would be the last group performance. What do 'yall think?

JuniorsFANatic
    Actually that gave me an idea which could be better (maybe not) than that - what about "Time of Your Life" (haha) by Greenday. You know.. it starts "Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road..." It's more of like cherishing what you've been thru and remembering it forever.. i dunno tho. its kinda slow but i think the message - although very, very similar - might be a liiiiittle bit better.

CanyonsSis
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorsFANatic
    Actually that gave me an idea which could be better (maybe not) than that - what about "Time of Your Life" (haha) by Greenday. You know.. it starts "Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road..." It's more of like cherishing what you've been thru and remembering it forever.. i dunno tho. its kinda slow but i think the message - although very, very similar - might be a liiiiittle bit better.
    i love that song! i love greenday! i just dont know if it would be good for a group thing cuz its kind of mellow, and i dont know how good it would sound with a lot of people singining it. great idea tho.

Gavroche
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorsFANatic
    Good song but not for these little kids I don't think. They need something to bounce around to.

+ Reply to Thread