+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What one person do you think won't get in?

YeahYeah
    Not so sure about Lucy. People don't seem to like her; maybe she just seems too good for a kid group - and since the main audience is parents, they probably think she's too old looking/sounding; even though she is by far the best.

What makes you think the main audience is parents?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I don't think that Danielle will make it. She's got an awesome voice, but I don't think she'd fit well in a group.

YeahYeah
    What makes you think the main audience is parents?
    If I remember correctly, the two top audiences are like the 18-49 (I'd imagine more so the 33-49 group) and then kids under 12.

Cassandra
    If I remember correctly, the two top audiences are like the 18-49 (I'd imagine more so the 33-49 group) and then kids under 12.
    I'd can't imagine many 33-49 year olds watching it. I think it's most popular with 20 and under, because they're the ones who are most likely to listen to them once they have a CD out. And I'm a teenager, and my parents think the show is the dumbest thing. I know a lot of adults are against it, just because they don't think they should be doing this to little kids.

Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    The thing I saw said they did well in two categories - kids under 12, 13-17 yr-olds and then they were being beaten badly in that coveted 18-49 group. But that still doesn't tell us who is doing the voting.

As bad as I hate to say it, I think that Morgan or Lucy will be left out of it... they both have the talent, but, the voting is left to America, and the wrong people have left before.
    ~*Tennessee Sweetheart*~

Gavroche
    I think that though 14 and under kids will most likely be attending concerts, buying the CDs, etc., the adults and I guess 15 and older people are voting more.

xoxkels06xox
    I like Jordan! I think she sounds good in a group cause her voice doesnt stand out much! I hope she makes it! Everyone vote for her!

sierradoll1
    Danielle won't make it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast