+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Malcolm

I guess I'm not alone in the Ryan camp. How nice!
    I only got to watch the first four performers on Motwon night. I thought that out of the four of them, he was the only one where I could "feel his performance" as Jake and Farley put it.
    I agree MissF, he's not very flashy, but he's still interesting. I have a feeling he's probably very versatile and will adapt himself to the different themes.

Hey Everyone! I was just wondering if you guys (Ryan fans) would be willing to participate in a Fanbook for Ryan? Filled with messages, letters, etc.. I know there are a lot of Ryan fans that can't make it out to the show every week... So if anyone is interested you can email me at (ryan_fanbook@yahoo.com) This is just a little something for everyone to have a chance to send Ryan our well wishes and show our support! I was at the 11th show! * Which was awesome*! I'll be going again on August 25th.(Hopefully Ryan will still be there)as he should. And I would give him the book! Thanks Deadline is the 21st! Hopefully I hear from some of you

Take care

I like ryan
    I was a little iffy at first but her grew on me
    I call him my "clay fix-canadian style" lol
    take care

He definitely seemed to be the fans favoruite as far as the studio audience was concerned.
    He was getting the biggest cheers.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It sounds like Ryan has a significant fanbase & most importantly it is a fanbase that is increasing in passion, something clearly needed to be a contender in this competiition. His performances are improving. He's always had the stage presence, but now it seems like his singing is also measuring up.

No No and NO do not compare my hometown boy to that Clay thing from down under. I just hope his brush with Mariah didn't have a negative effect.

I didn't compare him to Clay-I loved Clay-I love Ryan-so Ryan is my Clay fix...
    besides I think it would be an honer to be Compared to Clay-His voice was terrific.

I think if I was going to compare Ryan to anybody, it would be Alanis Morisette. Ryan has a good enough voice to stay in tune, but he doesn't do much fancy voice work... and he still keeps his performances interesting. I think he's just a pleasure to watch.

I think Ryan is terrific
    and damn straight Im a claymate lol

Looks like Ryan's gonna win this thing. Large fanbase. A dude on a chick-show. That's two in the bag. Add to that a level playing field, with no one performer standing out from the rest, it's probable that a male with a large fanbase will win.

Personally, I don't think Ryan has the greatest voice or even much of a personality. But I will admit to the fact that he communicates well with live audiences and obviously the voters, and that his performances are consistent. I won't hold any grudges if he wins.

I really think he needs a band backing him. He doesn't look comfortable alone on stage at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast