+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rolling Stone

TB25
    Well, since this is the RS thread, just felt like sharing I'll be getting my two - yes, two - copies of the magazine tomorrow while fighting the Harry Potter/Clay crowd. Tomorrow promises to be a fun and eventful evening - I might even meet a Clay fan!

TB25
    Originally posted by Gandalf
    Looks like he woke up with a hangover.
    OK...don't quite see it, but OK...

ruvin
    umm.... forgive me for this folks but the b/w pic is nice but the hair do is bad. What is that???? I agree that the nostrils are HUGE in this picture.

ShakinAiken
    i like the pictures.........

TB25
    Yeah, so do I, ShakinAiken. Some people don't, and that's OK. But I still plan on ripping out the pictures to put on my wall.

(Finished my Keyboarding final...waiting to leave school...)

All right, just had to pop in and say yow, I like the b&w photo. Yum. I haven’t been in the Clay threads much since the show ended, and haven’t gushed at all, so I’ll take my minute here to say….wow..yum…mmmm….hot…good stuff….drool….gasp.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Shazzer, you and I seem to agree on so many things.

If you aren't a Clay fan, I can see why some might not like it, but I think it's yummy.
    Who shot who in the what now?

ClayISHot!!!
    tb25, i agree

Yes, greenie , and I think the sweater is meant to be slightly transparent to see that ruffled shirt underneath. Kind of s*xy.

TB25 - I will be with you, buying the Harry Potter book and picking up a copy of Rolling Stone.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

ClaysAngel
    Wow. I'm surprised at how many of you DON'T like the photos. I love them both. I think Clay looks every bit the pop star in the cover shot and kinda vulnerable/sleepy in the B&W photo. The only thing that's missing is that ear-to-ear smile of his that I absolutley adore. I see nothing wrong with changing his image (lord knows I did it) for the music industry. Just as long as they don't mess with his singing or his beliefs, he should do fantastic.

+ Reply to Thread